Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Are "Points Only" Gift Cards Gone Forever?

Message 41 of 76

Hi Mi4090

I see none of the Rewards Community Managers bothered to reply to your post. Smiley Sad

AARPTeri is pretty good about replying, maybe she missed this one Smiley Sad 

I am thinking that AARP is not really into what the members want. It would be different if we were asking for something that has never been done before. Under the old R4G progran we had points only rewards, much better sweepstakes ( CASH). I do like the instance win feature, just increase the value a little.

My 2 cents

lucyp061351
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 76

Hello Management

There are many request for various types of "Points Only" gift cards members want included as replies on this post.

Management if you truly value your paying members, you would be reading, listening and acting.

Points Only Gift Cards for $25 plus for restaurants, gasoline, Target, Wal-Mart, Visa and Foundation donations.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 76

Hello @hg88943930 

They have added a few on the Daily & Weekly Instant Wins, but where are the $20 Walmart, Target, Restaurant, Grocery and national Gas station cards for "Points Only"?

Management is anyone listeningWoman Surprised?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 76

Yes, gone forever 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 76

Bumpity, bump, bump!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 76

I’m only able to play 3-4 items daily. Some items I want that are points only will not open. Seems I’m racking up a lot of rewards points but unable to apply to anything. The format of this rewards program is easy and there are good and bad points, but I miss playing for instant and daily prizes, instead of 3-4 prizes which I don’t even like but play just because the others do not open for me. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 76

Redeemption of Points Only for Gift Cards Wanted.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 76

Managers please read, bumping back to top.  Thanks

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 76

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, Thanks & Hooray for helping me keep Management/Administration alerted as to what the members wantHeart

Can we get some info?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 76

@AARPTeri 

I think you guys already know what we like.  Maybe I can remind you of some card issuers that we like: biggest retailers: Walmart, Amazon, Target...large pharmacies: CVS, Walgreens...Large Service Stations: Shell, Marathon, BP (I can't personally use Chevron or ExxonMobil, but they would be on the list.)  Visa and MC Debit would be cool with me too!  I personally don't care for department stores.

The problem is that I am not telling you anything that you don't already know. Why don't you shock us and give us what we want, in the instant wins, in the sweeps, and available for points only?

------

To revive my post from a few weeks ago 10/17, after which the program gave us UNO and UBER ecards for points.

@andrewtoo wrote:

@AARPTeri 

I understand that this is a Beta, but, does that mean that you can't offer points only gift cards?  We had a points only offer the first day of AARP Rewards, but, none since.

Why don't you answer us?

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.