Amazon.com Gift Card Instant Win* 500 Points $100 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Amazon.com Gift Card Instant Win* 500 Points $100 Value

Amazon.com Gift Card Instant Win*

500 Points

$100 Value

AARP Rewards Amazon.com Game - Official Rules 

Play for a chance to be 1 of 3 winners!

Play our instant win game for your chance to win this prize! We're offering up the chance to win one of 3 Amazon.com Gift Cards. Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.com.

Disclosure

*No Points Necessary. See Official Rules for alternate method of entry, odds and all details. Must enter by December 6, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Void where prohibited. Limit 1 play each “Day” (defined as 12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET) per person. Open only to AARP Rewards participants who reside in the 50 U.S. (D.C.). Void in PR, Guam and the USVI.

Rewards Terms

Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal

amazon-gift-card-burst-incomm-iw.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Periodic Contributor

I have yet to win any of these drawings, so I’ve pretty much given up on them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Super Contributor

I understand how you feel.  I haven't won an Instant Win or a Sweepstakes in over 2 years.  I only play the ones I can use, but still, you would think they would set this up so you could win at least one or two a year.  But maybe there are just too many people in this rewards program, and since the number of Instant Wins and Sweepstakes is very limited (only about 125 for most of the Instant Wins and much less for the Sweepstakes), maybe they can't guarantee that everyone can win at least some of the time.  Or else they just have this setup for random winners, and it doesn't matter how long it's been since someone has won, because it truly is just a roll of the dice to determine who wins, so you could play all the time and never win.  That's why I don't consider this a rewards program, it's a lottery.  Same with the gift cards (especially the $10 ones), that mostly sell out in less than an hour after they're posted, so you have to be checking the web site every hour to even have a chance at getting one of those.

Regular Contributor

You gave a good description of it when you described it as a lottery. It can be frustrating but I wish you a win!

Periodic Contributor

Thank you! I'll probably keep trying, I'm due for my luck to change ; )

Periodic Contributor

Thanks for the reply : ) I'm sure it's totally random, and maybe I just have rotten luck, but I've been an AARP member for over a decade and have never won one of these instant wins/sweepstakes, not once. Oh well, que sera, sera! I have plenty of other things to be thankful for!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @mc7427. I wouldn't worry too much about this one... This Instant Win doesn't seem valid, due to the date on the Official Rules being November 4, 2023 - November 6, 2023.

[See @andrewtoo's post below: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Amazon-com-Gift-Card-Instant-Win-500-Points-100-Value/m-p/2....]

As far as other Instant Wins, keep trying! I've won several, at random times throughout the year. 🙂

@AARPTeri | @AARPJanelleM - Could you please explain the date situation? This Amazon Instant Win states to enter before December 6, 2023, but the Official Rules clearly indicate the Instant Win is only valid for November 4, 2023 thru November 6, 2023. Thus, right now, any entries for this will not/ do not count? Thanks! RE: AARP Rewards Amazon.com Game - Official Rules 

@mc7427 wrote 12-05-2023 12:35 PM:

I have yet to win any of these drawings, so I’ve pretty much given up on them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

================================================================

@andrewtoo wrote12-04-2023 07:04 PM:

I just entered the "AARP Rewards Amazon.com Game" and the rules seem to have the wrong dates showing "November" rather than "December":

Instant win Game $100 Amazon GC.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewtoo @mc7427 The rules weren't updated and we are working to get it resolved - the dates are December 4 - December 6, 2023.  

Thanks for letting us know!

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

Looks like @andrewtoo We sill have one more chance at the elusive Amazon card.

LAST CHANCE !!!LAST CHANCE !!!

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

@Therapist4u 

Are you asking if I won last month?

Or this month?  LOL

Well, regardless the answer is No and No.

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend Andrew @andrewtoo

SORRY YOU DIDN’T WIN😒

SORRY YOU DIDN’T WIN😞

SORRY YOU DIDN’T WIN......😢

....I hear this in my dreams....LOL! 😄

Social Butterfly

I just entered the "AARP Rewards Amazon.com Game" and the rules seem to have the wrong dates showing "November" rather than "December":

Instant win Game $100 Amazon GC.jpg

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

WELL.....DIDGA WIN HUH?....🤔💰🙃

DIDGA WIN??💲💵💲

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP