Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP SITE HAS ISSUES! NOT WORKING CORRECTLY!

Contributor

AARP SITE HAS ISSUES! NOT WORKING CORRECTLY!

I was unable to log in, at first. Went to an error page. I had to go to another page and then click login to get in.

None of the Instant Wins work. They just sit there after hitting confirm OR they say the item is not in the system.

Surely there is someone that tests this website when new builds are put out there, Yes? I did that for 20 years and was forcibly retired due to pandemic. I would be HAPPY to be hired to test this before it goes out to the public, as it seems to DAILY have some sort of issue!

Clearly no one is checking things before the public gets on here.

Contact me!

AARP log in is an absolute joke! For YEARS, all it does it constantly loop back to "log in".

Irksome, tiresome and idiotic. I've got better things to do than spend any more time on a non-maintained and failed system.

Community Concierge

@DavidR398088  AARP Rewards is currently experiencing technical difficulties that may impact redemption of catalog items at this time. We appreciate your patience while we work to get this resolved. An update will be posted here as soon as one is available. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP