Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

'AARP Rewards is undergoing planned maintenance.'

Conversationalist

'AARP Rewards is undergoing planned maintenance.'

Just logged in to see this...

AARP Rewards is undergoing planned maintenance.

This may impact functionalities such as engagement with earn activities and the redemption of catalog items.

The site is expected back up by 12 am ET. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Did I miss the memo? I do not find this 'planned' maintenance 411 memo anywhere on the AARP site, especially in the Redemption arena. Any further information would be appreciated. There should be double points earned once the site is up and running, you know, for the inconvenience. Thank you. @AARPJanelleM @AARPTeri planned maintenance 10022021.png

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are sorry that we weren't able to post the notification in the Online Community ahead of time.  We try to give you a heads up here whenever possible, you will see the maintenance notices on the Rewards site whenever we have maintenance as you have posted above.  Again, apologies were unable to let you know here.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

I'm sorry that you missed the $5 redemption!  I hope they contact you and make it right.

Frankly, the administration should appreciate our valuable time spent to give feedback.  But, what tends to get people involved is when something goes wrong or we believe something should be changed (or "unchanged"...ha ha).  I try to give constructive feedback, however, that is not always possible.

Again, I hope they make this right Lucy.

Take care,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

I'm missed the scheduled maintenance notice also (if there was one.)  Because of the sudden shutdown I was unable to enter the instant wins, any of the sweeps and also couldn't max out my points total yesterday.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Community Concierge

@andrewtoo I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately, we had to perform emergency maintenance on the system but the site was available for the vast majority of the day.
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I whole heartily agree with you Andrew. I could not complete one of the October Extra Credits Activities the other day because the video would not play and therefore caused me to miss out on a $5.00 gift card. Woopee. A few minutes later it was SOLD OUT. 

Be careful and don’t berate our community managers or you could be reduced from Gold Conversationalist to just plain Conversationalist as I, and run the risk of losing your ACE Status as what happened to Marylin @mi4090 awhile back. Just Saying

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

😂 keep-calm-it-s-fixed-now-2.png  😂

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP