Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Complaints and Disappointments

Trusted Social Butterfly

AARP Rewards Complaints and Disappointments

Hello Rewards Warriors,

This post is intended to serve as a  location where members can share their complaints and disappointments.  Also, let Management know what we want to see in the catalog and voice your concerns. Let's speak up!

Hopefully, with this information in one place it'll be easier for Management to know what paying & non paying members think.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

Hope it works 🙄 😭 but I don't think our Dear Administrator will put out any effort to make improvements. Whenever they make changes it only makes things worse.

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

Of course, I am disappointed. I feel like AARP is playing games with their members, and really 'giving it away' with non-members. For instance, today is Valentine's Day, and either later tonight, or tomorrow, the 1-800-Flowers.com Gift Card will be sold-out, right? They would have had no control over it selling out, but it will coincidentally sell-out to coincide with what gift cards they want to release, and how they want to control them. Wait and see. 😉

Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm disappointed that "Points Only" Amazon Daily Deals disappeared many months ago. Will this reward be coming back?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Disappointed and complaining that Top Kudos stats on Earn Activities and Redeem forums have disappeared.  

Status Ranking will become very questionable without the information.  Management please return this information to these forums.

Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090   You can go into your AARP profile to see the total number of Kudos you have received along with the number of comments you have posted.  The information doesn't need to be posted in a separate Top Kudos Section.

Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm very concerned about the Rewards "Points Only" gift cards for only $5.  Gift card value is sad🥲.

Super Contributor

I join the others who have already posted a concern about the value of the cards recently, let me add that there are a lot of cards posted that are for more regional brands than national brands, perhaps that is because of the location of Hello World but I think they should stick with brands that most members could use - for example more Amazon/Target/Walmart and less grocery chains that are only in certain regions of the country

Anne

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP