Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

$50 Will & Trust

Redeemed for points the $50 gift card for Will and Trust and the link comes invalid. 

Are other users having trouble redeeming this reward? 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AristotleOfGreece Let's get to the bottom of this. I reviewed your account and I see that the email was re-sent to you on April 18. Have you received a working link for that gift card?

Bronze Conversationalist

The link is invalid. I requested AARP sent me another link through the help link and they said it would be reviewed. 

I have not received a working link yet.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AristotleOfGreece Thank you for that info. I have sent you a private message here on the Community page so we can get some more details from you. I look forward to speaking with you further!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same for me. Can't get to the site to claim my reward after redeeming 62,000 reward points. I'm assuming that AARP is working on fixing this.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SNg001 Thanks for letting us know. I was able to re-send that email and you can expect to receive it within 24 hours. Be sure to check your spam folders in case the email lands there. If the new email does not have a working link, please let me know- thank you!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

When I clicked on it just now, the following mesage was in the header:

"This item is currently inactive.

Please checkout the catalog for more items."

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

DOH!

I just discovered that's the standard message one gets when they open a Points-Only Gift Card window after they've used up their 3 monthly redemptions.

Sheesh...   😞

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP