Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Redemption Limits Update – 6/1/2020

We are excited to announce that starting today, AARP Rewards participants may now purchase up to five (5) gift cards each month!

Snag even more deeply discounted Daily Deals, stock up on Everyday Essentials gift cards or check out the new June Extra Credit Rewards in the catalog now - https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

For those who aren’t in the know, or just need a refresher, a quick rundown of the catalog redemption limits are listed below:

Gift Cards for Purchase

Individual participants may purchase up to 5 gift cards per month including Daily Deals, Extra Credit, Everyday Essentials, etc.

Points-Only Catalog Items

Limit of 3 redemptions per month including points-only merchandise, gift cards and Daily Deals.

Daily Instant Wins

Limit 1 play per person per day. Daily Instant Wins are unlimited.

Sweepstakes

Limit 5 entries per day per person. Limit 1 sweepstakes win per month.

Local Offers

Limitations vary by each individual merchant offer. Details located on each individual merchant offer prior to redemption.

AARP Foundation Donations

Individual participants may contribute up to 8,000 points a month, depending on availability.

Your point contribution to support AARP Foundation will result in a payment from AARP to AARP Foundation. Your point contribution is not tax-deductible.

Celebrate your accomplishments!

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

Are these limits per person, or per single memberships with 2 members?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AlexisB112688 The limits are per person. Each individual can create an AARP Rewards login using their own email address. Also, the most up to date limits info can be found here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/rewards-point-redemption-limits Let me know if you have any further questions!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I understand why the points-onlu cards are linked but I don't understand why we can only buy 5 discount gift cards per month with cash, a lot of the cards aren't even as cheap as at Sam's club, seems like the purchases cards should have no limit

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

Hello,

is there a specific location that always will have the most recent limit rules?

For instance, sweepstakes are 10 per day now. Are there any other changes, such as to purchase limits?

Please pin the new rules to the top. Thanks much.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Bump

@AARPTeri 

can we please have the current rules pinned to the top.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

This is awesome. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@TheSuzyQ 

I am so sorry, but I just cain’t get excited over the opportunity to purchase the abundant $1 discount gift cards that we are presented with ie: Krispy Creme, Lowe’s, Dunkin ect ect ect 😞 😞

(5), points only rewards per month would definitely be received so much better.

just saying

lucyp061351
Super Contributor

I wouldn't redeem points for those either. I have redeemed points for 6 $25.00 Wayfair gift cards and 3 $20.00 Overstock.com for a total value of $210.00 over the past 3 months. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP