Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿค” Tell Us About Your AARP Community Board Name!

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿค” Tell Us About Your AARP Community Board Name!

โžก๏ธSee @Vexed post on how to CHANGE your username. Awesome "helpful" member!โฌ…๏ธ

(12/5/22) Hello Everyone:

When we register to use this AARP Community Board, the system "assigns" us a USERNAME based on our 1st name followed by the first character of our Last Name. Then adds several numbers to end.

Some of us keep this "assigned" USERNAME, while others "edit" it to their liking.

(1) .Did you keep the "assigned" USERNAME? ๐Ÿค”

(2) .If you "changed it" why did you choose that username? ๐Ÿค”

Lol, I often "giggle" at some of the "changed" USERNAMES. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

To reply to this post, click on REPLY BUTTON at bottom of this post, enter your text, then click REPLY BUTTON again.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚ (Our Front Porch Forum)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Social Butterfly

@Anonymous Did you just backspace out the numbers then hit Update? I am not sure, but it might work, if you erased all of the name and entered NicoleW. I thought it might be worth a try.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous Did you just backspace out the numbers then hit Update? I am not sure, but it might work, if you erased all of the name and entered NicoleW. I thought it might be worth a try.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous , You are welcome. Happy to have helped. I am sometimes "vexed" at things I see and hear nowadays. (Looked a little cooler than "confused".) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Honored Social Butterfly

My user name goes back to January 2009.

Not sure how it worked back then.

Mine is my first Name and the first 3 letters of my last name.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Anonymous
Not applicable

One Step At A Time = I am taking one-step-at-a-time ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Bronze Conversationalist

Given a 'random alpha numeric name- but with an option to change... I sure will change to something more 'me'. First... numbers..? I'm not a number ๐Ÿค”

With my love of music, I wanted to use a hopeful song as my username---> One Day Matisyahu is a song by an American singer - Matisyahu----> Matisyahu - Wikipedia

Yeah, Almost everybody thinks it's Japanese/ or other Asian meaning;.. it's not.

A song of Hope, and something to look forward for ------> Matisyahu - One Day (YouTube Version) - YouTube

And of course, change my Avatar.

PS - in less than a month you have won the 'Award for the Most Engaging Member' we've seen in the last two years. ๐Ÿ˜€

If you wish you may try for the 'Ace' badge. It kinda looks nice on an Avatar - looks like you're 'special' or 'in-the-know' Many of the 'Rewards Fanatics' members have them.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP