CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ‘‹ Our Front Porch CHAT THREAD!

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ‘‹ Our Front Porch CHAT THREAD!

6 comments (12/6/22) Hello Everyone!

Please stop by Our Front Porch and let us know what is on your mind? ๐Ÿค”

And "read & comment" on other member's post!

โžก๏ธTo reply to this post, click on REPLY BUTTON at bottom of this post, enter your text, then click REPLY BUTTON again.โฌ…๏ธ

Thanks,

Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚ (Our Front Porch Forum)

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Welcome back and thank you for the kudos. . You've been missed. Hope you are well.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/17/22) Thanks @LeeS4949 , lol, had to "step away" and cool down. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ A few things had annoyed me and was not returning but I missed you guys. ๐Ÿค— How are Buster, Penny and Olivia doing? Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Good morning and again,welcome back. My 3 Mousketeers are fine,their usual adorable selves,thank you so much for asking. As you probably know I never tire of talking about them. I'm sorry that you felt compelled to withdraw from the community here but sometimes a step back allows us to see the way forward. I know this won't mean much coming from me but if you ever need or want to vent I'm here. No judgement, only listening and support where I can.  2 large ears, no waiting. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

๐Ÿ˜บ

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/6/22 11:15pm EST). I just saw this on my Google Feed and giggling at how gullible BOTH Walmart and the cops are. This was an INSIDE theft!

I use to work for them when my daughter was in High School, now 35. I had gotten "laid off" from my Office Job and they were desperate enough to "train me". They are ALWAYS needing cashiers. ๐Ÿ™„ .As a CASHIER we were told NOT to do this.

I strongly believe this CASHIER was part of this theft. Lol, they need to give her a LIE DETECTOR and "keep an eye" on where she goes and so on.

Back then, several cashiers at my store in Florida got to do the WALK OF SHAME. Known as when the cops walk you out the store in cuffs. And YES, giftcard scams....

โžก๏ธ.ARTICLE TITLE: .Pair tricks local Walmart clerk to get away with thousands.

The thieves asked the cashier to use the โ€œcashโ€ button on the register for their card to work.

This caused the register to ring up the sale as if cash was being paid, so it didnโ€™t charge the thievesโ€™ card.

The thieves left with about $3,400 in merchandise and $3,000 in gift cards, for a total loss of $6,400, according to deputies.

LINK TO ARTICLE 

To reply to this post, click on REPLY BUTTON at bottom of this post, enter your text, then click REPLY BUTTON again.

Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

Our Front Porch Forum - Our Front Porch CHAT THREAD

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi

Has anyone out there used "GoGoGranparent"? Is this a west coast or east coast thing? I am on the east coast. Is the Uber rate the same? Is it too expensive with both fees?  Is it efficient?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP