Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What are some of your favorite Holiday Treats and Snacks?

Honored Social Butterfly

What are some of your favorite Holiday Treats and Snacks?

We all have some favorite treats and snacks during the Holidays. In her younger years Mary made about 30 different types of Holiday treats from cutout cookies to fudge to sweet breads. She would put together gift boxes to give to friends and neighbors. What are some of your favorite treats and snacks?

25-Perfect-to-Plate-Christmas-Treats.jpgxproducetray.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yajNynCZDe.jpgxcheesetray.jpg.pagespeed.ic.QIqLoQxhcJ.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

Chocolate fudge, peanut bridal, pinwheel cookies which don't go well with my diabetes. 

My holiday diet has changed dramatically over the last years forsure.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Regular Contributor

Now that Christmas is over I have time to share with you my favorite treats. Because baking and winter just go together a treat is always welcome.

Like your Mary, I bake a lot of different treats for family and friends. But my favorites are  apricot and cherry Rugelach cookies, orange sugar pecans, orange cranberry bread and chocolate nut clusters.

Where I live saltine crackers covered in toffee, baked and topped with white chocolate were at most gatherings. Also saltines dipped in melted butter with herbs and spices and baked were popular served with soups or drinks.

What is popular where you live?

Honored Social Butterfly

The nut tray with a variety of nuts -- almonds, pecans, brazil, walnuts, and even the lowly peanut.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP