Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! ! ! SEPTEMBER- OCTOBER 2019

Message 131 of 165

@Frozenoem , Thanks for the info, but it is only this AARP website/page that the script thing occurs. The link advises not to do anything if it doesn't happen on any other page. So? Guess I'll just let it be for now.

Congrats @MsStretch! I set up my first computer, but had an expert set this one up. No way could I do it. Good for you! N.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 132 of 165

My new desktop computer arrived today, so my work is cut out for me -- setting up, transferring files (have everything on externals, but want to double-check), familiarizing myself with new OS.

I know @Frozenoem will be happy to know I am finally kicking 7 to the curb.  Woman LOL

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 165

@catwoman500 

Script errors are usually a plea to update your version of JavaScript , depending upon your flavor of Windows 7,8,10,?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/308260/how-to-troubleshoot-script-errors-in-internet-explor...

Aarp in all it’s infinite wisdom still uses it for game and on most of site.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 165

Hi, All,

Weird things are going on for me with this page. I can get to @Frozenoem 's latest post, but can't go back a page to give kudos to anything else. That darn "long running script" thing keeps popping up.

Anyway, it's cloudy here and getting warmer. Tomorrow and Thursday are supposed to be in the 90's again. I hear you @LaDolceVita! UGH!

Hope everyone is having a good week. N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 165

I think I’m back for now, weird week.

Last night it went down to 37*, great sleeping weather. Tomorrow 80’s return for a while, I know Winters coming but can’t think of it.

On mushrooms, unearthed my last bag of dried, vintage 1988.

Reconstituted in water and still good feel “Bigos” or Hunters Stew in my future.

If I find the recipe to go with last pkg of Moose in fridge. Not a hunter but, partial payment on computer recovery in meat.

Time to call my snowblower guy again, and get started on firewood hauling back to garage.

Enjoy

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 165

Miserably hot here folks.   We hit 96 yesterday after a morning low of 64.  Looking at 90s for about 10 days but the nights are getting cooler.   Life is hard enough without excessive heat.  Mom's companion is in the hospital again and life is tough here. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 137 of 165

GO PACK GO!

69861668_10157841020966929_3753987981493403648_n.jpgFB_IMG_1544984042897.jpgFB_IMG_1539726123321.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 165

MsStretch,

Thank you! For posting about the rewards forum, I totally forget to look there. See, Epster sent me the links to everything. However, I let someone use my phone, anyway , my phone went back to the original settings and all was lost. I am not great with my phone to begin with just funny 😂. But, I'm trying to catch up with the world. This is the reason when I find boxes in the unit it's such a surprise. I get so excited for the discovery. Just like a little kid 😂.  Thank you! For posting the details of the rewards for Goods program.

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 139 of 165

@n566192l wrote:

Greetings,

Just wanted to remind everyone to use your AARP rewards for goods points before September 24. They are changing the program. I understand that we will lose all of the points.

I have been logging in daily entering sweepstakes and donating the max points allowed each day for over a month  (You think I would have won something by now. Woman LOL)  Still have close to 90K points to unload, BUT not to worry.  This was recently posted in the Rewards For Good forum:

@AARPTeri wrote:

We can't thank you enough for your participation over the years, but our Thank You Sweepstakes can!  Any unused points you have when the program becomes AARP Rewards will automatically be entered for a chance to win one of the following:

Two Grand Prizes: $500 Visa® Prepaid Card

Two First Prizes:  $250 Visa® Prepaid Card

Five Second Prizes:  $100 Visa® Prepaid Card

Fifty Third Prizes:  $50 Visa® Prepaid Card

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.  Open only to consumers who have opted into the AARP Rewards For Good Loyalty program who are legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and are least 18 years of age.  See Official Rules for odds, how to enter by mail, how to opt-out of the automatic entries, and prize details, at https://bit.ly/31KiXec.  Mail in or Opt-out requests must be post marked by 9/23/19. Void where prohibited. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 140 of 165

Greetings,

Just wanted to remind everyone to use your AARP rewards for goods points before September 24. They are changing the program. I understand that we will lose all of the points.

I have to send a Big Thank you 😘 to  Epster. About 2 years back , she helped me navigate the program. I would have been so lost without the time and energy she spent helping me. Epster Rocks.,. Hope you are doing and Biking and 🐦 watching. Thanks Again Epster.

I  was able to help 10 veterans with clothes and other items they needed or wanted.  Again, my sincerest thanks, EPSTER. I have to redeem my points.

Just over cast here , but nice and cool 😎. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22