Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL!! NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2018 CLOSED

Message 1 of 160

PLEASE NOT THIS IS CLOSED! PLEASE US THE MORNING ROLL CALL!! JANUARY-FEBURARY2019

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL!! NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2018

Message 2 of 160

@LaDolceVita...I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in- law. Sending condolences and blessings to her family. N. Heart

Highlighted

Message 3 of 160

@n566192l  Hi I am the multiple dog person and one of them does pick cucumbers.  There is one that picks up orange and sweet potatoes I put down for the chickens. My beloved Tessie used to walk along side of me and pick raspberries but we dont have the raspberries anymore.  Weeds  got 'em.  Yeh, Tessie is a favorite with both hubby and me, she is very smart and very good.

I have not moved, just bought a place to move to in the next year or two.  We drive up there to let the dogs roam a bit!  They had a great time the day after Christmas,  a nice sunny day.  Raining ever since.

My mother in law passed 2 days ago, she was 89. The last 3 months or so were bad, she was not able to do much except speak a few words.  My own mother is stable. 

Happy New Year everyone.  The coming year looks very busy, I am still trying to catch my breath from last year.

@PattyDiane  Lots of snack food can be dangerousWoman Wink.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 160
@catwoman500
It should be snacks not snakes. Slammed by spellcheck again!
Highlighted

Message 5 of 160

@DaveMcK...YIKES! Let us know how the "SNAKES" tasted! LOL Cat LOL

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 160

Good New Years eve day to everyone on the Front  Porch! Looking for to our visit to our favorite Asian buffet in about an hour! Tonight we will be grazing on snacks and a few drinks. The weather outlook is not good for after 5:00 this evening. Hoping everyone has a healthy and prosperous New Year.

I don't like spellcheck at times. Sould be snack's not snakes.

Happy-New-Year-Best-Wallpaper-2019-Download-3.jpgHappy-New-Year-Best-Wallpaper-2019-Download.jpgFB_IMG_1546276330394.jpgFB_IMG_1492127353238.jpg

Highlighted

Message 7 of 160

LaDolceVita,

I apologize I forget your name. I just wanted to reach out and see

If you arrived safely with your 4 pups. Also, just a friendly little note to see how your mother in law was? I am praying for you and your family. I love how smart all your dogs are. Our pet can be such a comfort to us each and every day. All the best for The New Year. 

Nancy

Highlighted

Message 8 of 160

Greetings All

New Jersey is having the same weather as Catwoman reported.

I am just staying home tonight, Enjoying the pups. Plus, my neighbors set off fireworks and bang pot and pans at midnight.  We just order food and watch the ball drop. I have had pneumonia also, so better to stay in. 

Frozenoem, I forget you have all kinds of different animals by you. When my yard gets over grown, " I have said it looks like mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom". But you know the true beauty of nature. I only know about the weeds. 

Everyone take care and be safe. 

Anyone, know if Lydia is ok? I haven't seen anything posted from her. I apologize, I am still learning how to use my phone. 

Also, the person who has the dog who helps pick the veggies. She moved, has 4 🐕. I need to write down everyone's name on a piece of paper, I can't go back to find the name, then return to this site. HAPPY NEW YEAR 

Nancy

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 160

I'm having a difficult time believing that we are at the end of 2018 and 2019 will begin tomorrow.  I'll admit that I'm rather curious as to what the new year might bring.

For me, personally, 2018 has been rather boring which I realize is a good thing.  I've gotten through the entire year without any major problems.  This does not mean that things couldn't be better, but at least they aren't worse.  

New Year's Day has never been my favorite holiday, probably dating back to school days when I knew it was the day before returning to school.  But in addition to that, the traditional  new year's food has never been my favorites.  There have been years when I've rebelled at the entire thing of eating greens and peas rationalizing that it's better luck to begin the new year with food that I like.  Last year I found a recipe for a soup that contains the greens and beans that I actually like.  I plan to make that today, thinking perhaps it worked after all.

I have no special plans for the evening.  Most nights I'm still up at midnight so I expect to see the new year on TV with my dog in my lap.  I've a supply of both snack foods and real food so I'll have lots of choices with which to both end the old year and begin the new one.

I hope everyone has an healthy and happy New Year.

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 160

21* May warm up to 30* by noon, that’s warm. Dragged in some wood to thaw by stove, expecting rain or all snow event depending upon start time.

ms Chell and I are opting for staying home this evening New Years. Between moose, deer and skiers it’s safer.

Enjoy your festivities 🥳

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507