Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MORNING ROLL CALL MARCH-APRIL 2020 CLOSED

Honored Social Butterfly

MORNING ROLL CALL MARCH-APRIL 2020 CLOSED

Good Morning to the Front Porch and Welcome to March 2020 Goodbye February, 2020.

Hoping everyone has a great First Day OF MARCH 2020.

goodbye-february_001.jpgmarch_003.jpg 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Periodic Contributor

Just want to say hello.  I'm new and kinda shy but am throwing my line in the water. anyway.  Would love to chat.

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for welcome images@yooperyaya!

Glad you chose to stop by Our Front Porch.  Feel free to join in from time to time or just simply enjoy reading through the various topics and the comments of others.  Either way, glad to have you on board!

P.S. -- Cute handle: yooperyaya

Lyds

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hi, @yooperyaya , welcome!

Hey Porch Peeps,

March came in like a lamb here. It's sunny and 57. I just got back from my errands.

Does anyone know what a praying mantis cocoon looks like? From what I've looked at online, I think that's what is on my barberry bush. It does make sense since I have had a few mantis visitors in past years.

Took a photo, but it is not loading to my post. ARRGH!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hey, catwoman500!

Does that supposed praying mantis cocoon look anything like this?

Image result for image of a praying mantis cocoon

or this?

Image result for image of a praying mantis cocoon

I found on the internet these two photos of praying mantis cocoons.  If this is what you have, then you were right and will probably be seeing more of those long-legged creatures come spring.

Lyds

Trusted Social Butterfly

@LydiaN586309 ...yep! That looks like them!

Honored Social Butterfly

Happy Primary morning at least here in Maine, 40* for the moment and sun slowly working it's way past 6 foot snowpiles.

Welcome Yooper, as in UP?

Land of pasties and dear god I need to cross that bridge, in 40' RV not during windy days.

Slowly working my way out the door to vote, and tomorrow is my final shopping run of the month.

Things learned after 30+ years in country, be prepared for stuff to happen. And have supplies on hand just in case.

About all I require presently is flour, sugar, yeast, etc.it won't be Jean Kay's but, gonna try for close second.🤣

Re: Viruses the electronic ones, they're still my bread and butter. The other ones are starting to screw up my supply chain, could be a reason I'm stocking up.

Enjoy all

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Periodic Contributor

yes as in the UP.  

Sault Ste Marie was home for many years.I'm in southeast Texas now

Honored Social Butterfly

Have lost net and cell service 20x today, think te gales might be to blame. 

30-50 mph winds anyone🤣 think I'll just stay in today and watch the tree limbs fly by.

@yooperyaya 

Had a friend leave TX for CO, think the last string was her need to travel an hour to vote.After closure of her last polling station.

Only person left in TX is a business partner in Rolling Rock.

And almost in-law 🤣, thankfully with sense of humor.

Sent him to out house in Winter and he was trapped for awhile courtesy of moose blocking his flight path, to camp and woodstove.🤣 

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

Hey @yooperyaya , seems to be pretty friendly folks here on this front porch. 😊

Haven't been around too much lately, but so many trails road traces, so little time.  My bushwhacking partner and I are on a roll this winter.  We have found 3 cemeteries in Shenandoah NP the NPS wanted to document, but could not locate.  (Makes up for all those winters we couldn't find nada, that and a few more years of experience to sharpen the intuition and senses. 🧐) 

But the truly exciting one was the cemetery I stumbled upon, that no one knew about, including the NPS!  No reference to it found anywhere!  Friend and I were following a road trace and trying to locate the old homesites found on a 1937 USGS map, when we decided to follow a fork in the trace.  She went further up the road and I went to explore a promising looking knoll, which looked less promising as I approached, when I spotted what appeared to be 2 flat stones sticking up about 50' off to my left.  Most of the time, they always turn out to be plain old rocks, but it beared checking out.  YES!  It WAS a cemetery.  The two stones seen here --

01-shifletcem-022320.jpg

(The sun was coming down, but see the deer antlers on the right?)  And when I looked around I noticed more rows of smaller fieldstones, clearly marking head- and footstones.  But if there was any doubt this was a cemetery, found this broken one partially covered in leaves and dirt under a tree.

02-shifletcem-022320.jpg

The only inscribed stone. (Most family plots didn't bother with inscriptions, because they knew where Uncle Joe or Grandma were buried.) It was missing a piece showing the first name (???RY), but the two pieces showed SHIFLET died in 1868,. We rooted around in the leaves looking for the piece, but no luck and we respectfully put the pieces back where and how we found them and recovered with leaves (also helps to protect them).

Research showed up little results on who it was and my friend checked with her contact at the NPS and that's when we found out they didn't even know about it.  So I will get full credit for discovering it.  No, no plaque or anything 🤣, just a blurb in their records, but I am pretty excited.

Off tomorrow on another gallivant to find another cemetery the NPS hasn't been able to locate.  Just 2 graves with fieldstones, but apparently not far from Skyline Drive, just really overgrown and hard to find.  But we got the mojo going this year, so we're gonna keep pushing it.  😁

Stay high, dry, and warm, everyone!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Good afternoon, all,

It's a mild day here, in the 50's with a bit of sun.

Met some friends for coffee earlier and it was nice to catch up.

@MsStretch ...great photos. It must be such fun to come across all of this history, especially when you discover something never before found! You are a modern day explorere! Cat Wink

Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500, congratulations on your ACE badge!

It certainly is fun and interesting to explore old historical and abandoned places.  I live in the middle of Civil War country, so I have also thoroughly explored the battlefields and associated sites.  The backstories and seeing remnants of what once was is fascinating.

Unfortunately, we were unable to locate the two graves yesterday, but we did find what was left of a double house with breezeway (long gone).  However, the bushwhack was full of undergrowth and briars.  I was exhausted doing battle with pesky thorns and fallen trees and vines and my hands are shredded with tiny scratches.  But all in good fun and adventure! 😁 

Trusted Social Butterfly

@MsStretch ...Thanks!

So cool!

What you do is certainly something I think I would like doing if I were several years younger and could walk without pain! I used to love walking in the woods and climbing over stuff. Once when I was a teen, a friend and I were walking in Valley Forge and we ended up climbing down the side of a cliff type hill and had no clue where we were. We kept walking and eventually found a road that was like 2 hill levels below where we started, but we did end up finding our way back. That kind of stuff always appealed to me, and you finding all that historical evidence is even better than just walking. All we found were some quartz stones.

Cat Tongue

Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500, I love the Valley Forge adventure.  Ah, when we were young and had no fear, when every find was a treasure including quartz rocks.

I sometimes think I'm living my second childhood, but I absolutely have slowed down and feel the limitations.  Yesterday, I woke up with a wonky knee (no rhyme or reason, just one of those aches and pains that hit us when we get older) and went, "Oh no, not today!"  I popped a couple of naproxens and threw on a knee brace, thinking walk it out, it will feel better.  The first part of the adventure started with a descent down a steep hillside through that briar-y crap and I struggled.  I almost wimped out, but either the pills or the steady movement or just the thrill of being out in Mother Nature finally limbered up the knee and it started to feel better, although it took me a loooong time to get down that slope. 

Yep, no more hurdling fallen trees (tried that once and ended face first in the dirt) or jaunting up & down hillsides or blithely rock hopping across a creek.  🧗‍♀️ +🏃‍♀️ = 🤕

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch 

You are absolutely not allowed to say that you are getting older, maturing perhaps. 

Subject of moving, Yep it can be a bugger some days. Lawd, knows I've discovered that, anti-inflammatories for 50+ years, and golden paste (turmeric based) are the only things that keep me moving🤣.

@catwoman500 

Told ya the Ace would be easy, put Mine off for quite awhile until I read about it.

Re: water heaters, I've only cussed a blue streak at one, in my log cabin. A Rinnai tankless water heater, the pipes clogged with scale. And we (realtor and I) had to disassemble and ream out The lines with brushes, coat hangers, etc.

Couldn't find a plumber or heating guy that had ever seen one. Realtor because he was sailor, and was 2 days after closing. 

Sailboats had been the only ones using tankless back then.

Amazing what you can do without a clue with a manual and tools, when you need a shower within 2 days to start new job.

@LydiaN586309 

Trip insurance has saved my posterior on more than one occasion, if I had to cancel, reschedule, etc no loss of money. Cost pennies on the dollar.😎

I think I'll keep my travel close for awhile. Think most travelers are concerned, at the moment. 

When cruise ships have started allowing $4 two day trips for active duty personnel to fill rooms, on per person basis, you gotta wonder.

Was scheduled to go to SXSW and F8 conferences, and both out-right cancelled, to be re-scheduled?

Trying not to politicize but, everywhere I thought of going, have to look to see active Covid or second gen.

https://icao.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer3d/index.html?

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

@LydiaN586309, it is distressing to hear about your friend, but I am sure that everyone has warned her and advised against it, but ultimately, I guess it is her and her daughter's decision.  I am sure the cruise ships are taking extraordinary measures to insure maximum healthy safety these days and it is to the islands which haven't reported any outbreaks (last I heard).  *knocking on wood*  I'd be concerned about the powers-that-be getting a wild hair and deciding not to let any returning cruise ships dock on U.S. shores.

But everyone, be aware that the CDC has recommended that the elderly more mature adults (oops, sorry @Frozenoem 😁) i.e.over 60 and those with chronic ailments stay at home as much as possible.

Hot water heaters -- sigh 🙄  I also had mine replaced last week, but not due to any gushing flood like @catwoman500 .  No hot water, element must have gone kaput.  But I live in a little house and only had one of those pint-sized heaters.  Good enough, usually, for one person.  Landlord had a backup heater he got out of a Wawa he renovated, so he was able to replace right away.  Commercial-grade, not residential.  He said water would be hotter (it's not) and it's smaller (as if they could get any smaller 😏).  All was fine until I took a shower.  I barely have time to take a 5-minute shower and that's if I don't use any hot water 30 mins. or more before.  No lollygagging in the shower.  Shampoo, lather up, rinse and outta there.  It SUCKS.  Water not as hot, so have to turn it up higher which doesn't help extending usage.  So much for easing stiff and sore muscles after an adventure day; just hoping to get all the dirt/mud, briars, ticks and other assorted debris washed away.  Methinks the Wawa heater was for employees washing hands.  I see a chat with landlord in the near future.

Awesome pictures of Grand Canyon, @DaveMcK , but of course, pictures never do seeing the real thing justice.  I was in Scottsdale years ago.  Beautiful state -- AZ, a little toasty sometimes, but so much to see and ooh & aah at.

Honored Social Butterfly

Good Morning, Porchlanders!

Today we have nothing but rain.  No sun.  Just clouds and dampness.  And cold.  Really cold.

It's been raining all night long.  But.....  at least we have no snow!  And for that I am most thankful.

The last I heard from my friend was Sunday night around 7 o'clock.  She, her family, and the other passengers had all boarded and the ship was at that moment setting sail.  Have not heard from her since--not that I really expect to.  After all, she is on vacation.  But I woke up this morning, thinking about her and the warnings not heeded and said a prayer for her health and safe return.

@MsStretch  Speaking of hot water tanks,  when I had mine replaced, I deliberately chose a 50 gallon tank because I wanted to make sure that I could run the washing machine, do a load of dishes, and still take a full hot, hot shower all at the same time, if I wanted to,  and yet have enough hot water to last to the bitter end.  And it does.  

Feeling kinda droopy like the weather. But I really am not complaining.  No, in fact, I am just glad to be able to set one foot before the other and can yet see and hear and breathe.  Just thankful for life and a measure of health and strength. Grateful!

So wherever Our Front Porchers are, here's my wish/prayer for you all today....

Tuesday Blessings

Be well. Be blessed. Be safe.

Lyds

Honored Social Butterfly

Nine COVID-19 cases reported in VA as of today; 5 in northern VA (DC metro area).  Time to get lost in the woods on a mountain again.  I'm outta here first thing in AM.

Went to Walmart yesterday to get toothpaste, cat food, and more cat food.  Of course, hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes sold out.  I passed the TP aisle and it was empty too and I busted out laughing.  Not funny, but I thought there is no way these people are going to self-quarantine or go into hibernation until this blows over.  Not here anyway.  Interestingly, there was a ton of isopropyl alcohol left.  That surprised me since rubbing alcohol is good for hand wipes and cleaning and a LOT cheaper than the fancy packaged stuff.

@LydiaN586309,I wish I could have a 50-gal hot water heater or even 40 or 30 gallon, but that's what happens when you live in little house -- no room.  It's on a shelf next to my stackable washer/dryer combo in my tiny utility closet space.  But landlord and I did have that chat and he set thermostat up to 140° (it was on 110°!)  That made a difference.  Don't have to turn on the hot water so high now so I bought some extra time.

Hang in there, everyone.  Be smart and safe.  No such thing as being too cautious.

Honored Social Butterfly

Morning all, on this lovely Thursday morning. Had thought yesterday would never end, it ended at 4:30 am when I arrived home through a snowsquall. Me thinks house/business calls have ended after today. 9:00 am to 4:30 am , won't happen again.

Our local CDC has tested 66 people for Covid, 65 negative and only 1 positive, now in home quarantine for 2 weeks (a 50-year old), just listened to our Governor Janet.  When the general store in town, started using alcohol pumps (hand sanitizers) use by employees  every time they touched money, credit cards, or made contact with people in January, some thought it could be overkill that opinion is changing quickly.

@MsStretch 

TP could be the new level of hoarding happiness, it's easier to use than sears catalog or old phone books in the outhouse. One roll of TP is worth what in barter or trade. It also gives a new level of happiness and good memories, or so they said on a podcast last night Rumble I think with Mike Moore. 

Time to make expresso, my brain isn't working quite yet. According to the young whipper snapper 58, who got my groceries in TP was gone but, paper towels everywhere. Before thinking along lines of using, suggest an experiment of how long for one sgl ply towel to breakdown in septic, sewer, or outhouse system. Amazing what I remember from RV's and tent camping.

Hope all have a good day, stay safe, I think I'm making French Canadian pea soup need to get pot cooking My idea of good memories. Time to replace a keyboard on my laptop.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for good morning friday animation

Good morning, Front Porchers!

We made it!  

It's been a long, harrowing week what with the world wide health crisis, the Russians buzzing our Alaskan coast, and seemingly never-ending debates and primaries.  But despite it all, we're still here!  Yippie!

So as I will soon be ending my shift at work, I look forward to making my way home, getting a nice hot shower, having a lite breakfast with one good cup of coffee with all the trimmings (cream and sugar), and then to crawl ever so gently into my pre-heated bed for some much needed shuteye. Yawn!

I, for one, am going to put myself on a self-imposed in-house lock down for the weekend...after I stock up on food and supplies.  After I have culled what I need to survive the weekend, I am going to just sit back or lay down and enjoy doing little of nothing but eat, sleep, read, and watch TV.  Bliss!  Did I mention how loooong this week was? lol

Anyway, hope y'all will find your bliss and stay safe.  We all have the same goal right now, I'm sure, to stay healthy and coronavirus free.  So far, so good!  Let's keep up the good work!

Image result for good morning friday images

Image result for it's friday images

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Enjoy!

Lyds

Recognized Social Butterfly

I am whizzing along here on new desktop, amazingly fast.  It has been a nightmare getting it all up.   It is a mistake to buy electronics from Amazon Warehouse.  They have parts missing and may be broken. 

We are quite warm here had to turn on the ceiling fan last night.  Humidity is high so maybe corona will stay away.  Assisted living facility nearby is closed for visitors.  Less traffic on the roads is noticeable. I noticed some bare isles at Aldi's almost 2 weeks ago.

@DaveMcK  Looks like nice weather in Arizona, I guess its mostly sunny there.  @Frozenoem I think you work too hard?

Honored Social Butterfly

@LaDolceVita 

Don't work to hard, have to keep moving or else. Amazing what can be learned after 19 months in hades.

Presently 35 and snowing and I really don't want to move but, coffee is 40' away.

Time to play with exo  and get caffeine my beverage of choice.

Then fire is called for.

Enjoy

Froze

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hi, Folks

Happy Friday the 13th!

@LydiaN586309 ... Ilove to read your upbeat posts as I sit in PA’s epicenter county of the coronavirus. Schools are closed in Montgomery and Bucks counties, some in Philly because apparently a lot of staff lives in Mont. Co and wouldn’t come to school to teach. Movie theaters, gyms, all other entertainment venues are closed. Our governor said gas stations and food stores would remain open (I would certainly hope so.) I’m guessing you all know by now that the Broadway theaters are closed and production has stopped on all late night shows like The Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel, etc. Disney World (or land…whichever or both) is/are closing.

Don’t even make me think about the stock market. YIKES!

I always seem to have good luck on a Friday the 13th day, so I wasn’t really worried as I did my regular bi-monthly errands to the bank, Fresh Market and, Giant (another grocery store). Very interesting. At Fresh Market, the prices seemed higher than the ad said they would be; store was more crowded than usual. I could get almost everything I was looking for, but some fresh veggies and all berries seemed to be low on stock.

At Giant, it was like there was a snowstorm a ‘comin’. No handicapped spots to park. Actually, they had a lot of lines open to check out and the carts that people had were LOADED to the top. Long lines until we discovered that one checker didn’t have her light on, but was open and a few of us with small orders snuck in there. Both stores were totally out of milk. Luckily I didn’t need any. Hoping the Acme has some on Sunday when I go. Of course no Lysol, etc. wipes, no alcohol or peroxide. Picked up a small box of Tylenol since I never have stuff like that in the house.

@DaveMcK ...Cool restaurant!

@LaDolceVita ...I agree about less traffic on the roads!

So as I sip on my Starbucks mocha, remember to wash your hands, don’t touch your face, no hugging, get lots of sleep, find ways to have fun in the house. This, too, shall pass. It may take a while, but as my grandmother used to say, “It will all come out in the wash.”

Hope you all have some good luck today!Hope you all have some good luck today!

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500 

It's Disney CAlifornia, FLorida and France for closings of parks.

Apparently I volunteered to help write a Covid-19 piece with a pathologist, pediatrician and surgeon.

I don't recall any such volunteering on my part🤬.

Think I'm gonna nap instead just scanned/read 400 pages of their information and my head is throbbing.

*stat at least 6' away from people. 10 feet is within droplet range.

If you touch anything touched by others immediately wash hands for 20seconds of HappyBirthday song.

Just heard from niece outside of Boston, her 5 car train had 20 people in total on entire train.

The parking lot for rail generally has space for 1000 cars+.

Today mighty empty.

Commuter rail parkingCommuter rail parking

Back to work or nap, wonder which wins out.

Froze

OMG the grocery stores!   The frenzy of course feeds upon itself and I ended up buying more than usual because of all the empty shelves.  No parking spaces, only one cart in the cart storage section.  Went to two stores, very little bread in either one. No toilet paper of course.  Had my second Shingrix shot and new I am not my usual well self.  No teeth chattering this time though.   

Honored Social Butterfly

I used Instacart for the first time last weekend to buy groceries.  It was Sunday afternoon, which is not a great time to shop and there were quite a few substitutions needed.  This was before I started hearing all the stories of empty shelves and I didn't order toilet paper.  Bread was one of the things that needed a substitute, which didn't surprise me for a Sunday afternoon.  I think I have enough to last at least 3 weeks and I hope by the time I need more the frenzy will be over.  I'll have to say, I don't understand the obsession with the toilet paper.

Honored Social Butterfly

Morning 32* , sunny with gale force winds 30-50 mph, I'm catching new drafts from everywhere.

TP obsession must be city issues, after years hiking/backpacking/RV'ing tons of Demi rolls kicking about. Or emergency use Dunkin napkins.

Friends in PD say if you have outstanding warrants you're allowed to come in and get issued all modern conveniences.

56F6138E-FF59-460A-8DCA-D1CEF3712CFC.jpeg

Coffee's done time to eat, and recall why I wanted yeast. Making just in case meals.

Feel like this may be lasting for awhile, the insanity however should ebb (we hope) round about November or January at latest.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

Yesterday, I stopped by Weis, grocery store in this area, for just a few items.  None of the hot items, I have those.  Don't usually go shopping on Friday or weekends around here, but just needed a few items.  No cart (but there were plenty of those), basket would suffice.  They were stocking all over the place (didn't see empty shelves) and not too crowded for a Friday, much less a panicked hoarding situation.  Except, the lines were long and more cashiers on duty than normal.  All those in line had full carts.  BUT, not one person at the self-checkout (2).  Just installed new system and one screen said Initializing...  Rats! 🤬 No wonder nobody here.   Went to other screen and YES! it was ready for action and I started scanning.  When I finished, there was a loooong line behind me.  Talk about timing.  I did use the sanitizer I always carry in my truck.even though there was minimal touching of any surfaces.  Gotta love Apple Pay.

Good option is to order online for delivery or curb pick-up.  Most stores offer that now and methinks it will surge in popularity.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Hey, hey, hey Porch Peepers!

Well, I was blessed to basically sleep all day yesterday.  After having worked sixteen hours backed to back the day and night before, I was pretty much spent when I got home.  So after coffee and food, sleep was all I needed and I got it in spades!

So when I finally popped my eyes open this morning, I felt refreshed and raring to get out and do my errands and pick up a few necessary items; no major shopping, just a few things.  But much like @MsStretch and @LaDolceVita  recounted, I found my first stop (Dollar General) looked like a war zone.  They had no toilet paper at all, no Campbell's chicken noodle soup, no Lysol spray (or the imitation $ store brand), and only two cans of Hormel chili.  So I travelled down the street to the nearest Family Dollar store. They were worse.  Upon entering the store, the cashier announced they had no paper towel and no toilet paper and a tour at the back wall of the store proved her to be totally correct. And so my march was on.

I went to the next $ store and found it in the same condition.  So I decided to go to a regular old supermarket--Meijer.  But when I got there, the parking lot was so jammed packed, I lost my motivation.  After sitting there, I decided to place a call to a friend of mine who was actually "inside" a grocery store some 25 miles away and she yelled in a slightly alarmed fashion that locust had been through the store as many of the shelves were sparse to empty.  I nodded to myself--silently confirming the wisdom of not leaving my car to enter the store which I found myself in front of.  So while talking to my friend, I backed out of the parking lot and drove on.  Next, I pulled into a Krogers parking lot.  Too many people there.  So out I drove.  My last stop was to another Family Dollar store.  There I bought six cans of Hormel chili and one box of imitation Ritz crackers.  The locust had been there already. No TP or PT. So I was done for the day and I drove back home.

Luckily, I have enough TP and PT to get through to next week or maybe even beyond.  And hopefully, by then, the hoarding will have subsided or maybe I'll hafta find a TP dealer on the street!  Just joking of course. Or maybe some enterprising Girl Scout will add toilet paper as a side item for sale along with those delicious Girl Scout cookies--the toilet paper would be the draw nowadays. lol

@DaveMcKand @Frozenoem, just want to compliment you both on your pics.  First, Dave I see you musta had a great vacation out west and the food musta been great as well.  But Froze your pic of the local PD's "bed and breakfast" offering was priceless! lol And at least it was very, very clean!

Anyway, that's it for me now. To all of y'all,

@PattyDiane   I was thinking about you after I saw the grocery store panic.  @Frozenoem   Yes it all looks clean & neat at your local PD, but the employees will get first crack at that stuff if things get worse.  I read an article about Italy's lockdown and it does seem pretty frightening.  I usually stock the pantry so we will be OK if this goes on for less than 2 weeks.   

Shingrix effects gone now except for sore arm.  Warm & humid here almost like summer.

Honored Social Butterfly

It's brisk outside, windy and sunny, temp may hit 20* .

Went to General store or convenient would be closest in city speak, I needed granulated Garlic and Onion powder to make Montreal Spice for my Ribeye.

Although every big store had been wiped clean, guess who had shelves of TP, Paper towels

and napkins. Hint- check out local mom & pop stores.

Course that could be luck of small towns vs large pop.350 in winter vs 750 in summer, with no price gouging.👍

Now, need to mix some spices.

Oh and a Ps if still playing with self-isolation/quarantine in summer, avoid leaves of three when in woods.🤣 Neighbor reminds me of that every summer when he recounts all with his error in Judgement.

Froze

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP