Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MORNING ROLL CALL! JULY - SEPTEMBER 2020 "CLOSED"

Honored Social Butterfly

MORNING ROLL CALL! JULY - SEPTEMBER 2020 "CLOSED"

I have decided to move to September from here as our posts were down due to Summer. Hoping you are all well!

Goodbye-August-Hello-September-Sky-Saying-Quotes.jpg

Good Morning to the Front Porch and Welcome to JULY 2020 Goodbye JUNE 2020.

Hoping everyone has a great First Day OF JULY 2020.

106478-Goodbye-June-Hello-July2.jpg103369759_1335386866664823_4957395165083896669_n.jpg95257442_1302431963293647_8119179861093777408_n.jpg103816608_181942330015642_4409286387243731605_n.jpg103421-Goodbye-June-Hello-July.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Replies
Honored Social Butterfly

Good evening to everyone on the Front Porch on this very rainy Wednesday evening on July 15th, 2020! The word for the evening is rain, rain go away and stay away. Some thunder and lightnig with some gusts of wind are happening as I'm writing. I'm writing tonight too thank our major Contributors here on the Front Porch who I noted a few here. I'm offering wine and a virtual dessert!

I hope if I miss someone that you know who you are and I want to thank all of you for bringing a few minutes each day to all of our followers here. It is so important that we all touch everyone on the Front Porch! I'm using ARRP's suggested list.

Thank you to:

@MsStretch 

@Frozenoem 

@catwoman500 

@LydiaN586309 

@LaDolceVita 

And I know some more who make everyone feel welcome here.

108282277_10158267296487221_152768874242816557_n.jpgBest-red-wine.jpeg92827322_632779417453896_9146950090324180992_n.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Morning yeesh awoke to all phones requesting me🤬, grumpy morning. Coffee brewing!

Skipped yesterday grass was dry, I mowed back yard👍.

Presently 60*, warmed up from 50*, tomorrow promises 90* and HHH with storms, great day to travel👎🏻.

Think the vacuum is calling it decided to blow up, need shop vac to clean and earmuffs (it’s loud). Then fix vacuum, hopefully with gun cleaning rod and air compressor in garage, so I can breathe again.

@MsStretch 

After my cat or dogs had the first ear cleaning and paw trimming, they seemed to surrender to the idea it would happen, repeatedly🤣.

Miss my Siamese most dog like cat I ever had, eZ training -sit, stay, come, roll over, chill. 

@DaveMcK 

To you a virtual Wrapple in exchange .

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

Good afternoon to everyone on the Front Porch on this very sunny Tuesday morning on July 14th, 2020! We are looking at a high of 81*, sunny skies and Rain Storms tonight.  

The virus is now out of control in so many states it is beyond my comprehension. 

Hoping everyone is staying staying safe and doing well!

We are moving into another hot spell later this week. But not as hot as the South Western part of the country. Time for some desert and afternoon coffee!

108381522_3598982080130423_5235371061610868635_n.jpgFB_IMG_1549852909950.jpg92849576_3146999098697903_6970834644140818432_n.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch on this very sunny Sunday morning on July 12th, 2020! We are looking at a high of 81* and sunny skies.

Been a busy time last week as we are trying to downsize the house. 

Hoping that everyone is having a restful weekend so far. 

Starting Monday our country has increased the mask requirement laws with heavy fines of around $300.00 if you enter buildings like a grocery store or drugstore without a mask. In other words "no shoes, no shirt and no mask no service". 

1080x360.jpeggood-night-quotes24-1572463183.jpg107097647_3265711496801835_8444988199412371163_o.jpg96266986_1306237579579752_166347618132164608_n.jpg101651915_146321420303492_7964722116891246592_n.jpg97403655_10222280585300286_2905342919575601152_n.jpgSAFER-AT-HOME_FS-860x484.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Morning-ish all, hazy, hot and humid all weekend SMH in displeasure.

Thunderstorms, heavy rains for hours on end, step outside for 10 -40 minutes, matters not on time your soaked when you return. And that was in garage🤣.

Made a dent on cleaning out or preparing for pickup and hauling to transfer station. Love to have a cold snap about now, 100* in the mountains is a bit much, with 80% humidity.

Had tornado 40 minutes away, waterspouts on lake, and people are having meltdowns in cities. And a mama bear at feeder, cubs were nearby but, I didn’t want to mess with family. That paw was not a wave she had claw on feeder for ez pouring.

551F7B7D-71AE-417F-B6DD-81A2B8DA5F9E.jpeg

Unfortunately need to go back to heat of garage, with many trips into house and A/C cooling.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hi, Everyone,

Not much to say since not much has happened or will, it seems. Ho Hum!

Acme yesterday AM as usual. Scored a canister of Clorox wipes. It’s like winning the lottery.

Ear doc appt. this AM. Sinus pressure was clogging my ear. Needed an expert’s opinion, and when I was at the dentist last week he said it wasn’t the tooth causing it. He was right, and the ear doc fixed me up in a jiffy.

Yesterday afternoon it was 90 degrees at 4 PM. It was sunny and breezy, just wished the temp was lower so we could have actually enjoyed the breeze. Another story today. It’s sunny again with another nice breeze, but this time we have lower humidity. I was able to have my coffee on the porch this AM. It’s 82 right now and will stay in the 80’s today! Hoping I can keep the windows open today and tonight. 😺

Talked to my friend in SC last evening. They had gone to their MB house for a month since they couldn’t go during the winter. They are planning to come home next week, but they know that they will have to self-quarantine for 2 weeks since now PA has upped the number of states (to 19) from which people coming into our state will have to self-quarantine. Having a hard time phrasing that! HA! Hope you get my drift!

Lots of “no shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service” going on in the surrounding states. I feel bad for the business owners. Do you send potential business away or risk the consequences the idiots that are not wearing the masks will bring?

@Frozenoem ...That is one big mama bear!

Stay safe!

Iced coffee in the garden, ahh!Iced coffee in the garden, ahh!

Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500 , a canister of Clorox wipes?!  Woohoo!  That is a BIG score!  wavearms.gif

Had to take my indoor furkid to the vet a week ago.  First for her (she's 14), and not at an optimal time either, but she was scratching her ear raw leaving it bloody and hairless and I feared ear mites.  Day before, I discovered the AC in  my truck wasn't working.  (I just had it fixed before last summer! 😡)  So on one of the hottest days, I had to pack Delilah in her carrier and strap her in to a hot truck.  Had the fan on full blast.  At the vet, you have to knock on the door.  The doc answered and said someone would be out to call me in, and I asked her if she would please go ahead and take Delilah in since I had no AC.  She did.  I wandered around in a shady spot until they got me.

Doc tried to swab her ear and Delilah exploded, claws OUT! 🙀 Blood everywhere.  She ripped her ear and they had to cauterize it and they trimmed her claws.  Anyway, turns out to be some kind skin irritation.  No mites.  No fleas.  They gave her a steroid shot,  ear drops and put an inflatable donut around her neck to keep her from scratching.  Poor baby.  Suppose to be better than a cone, but she has a little head, and it wasn't easy for her to eat or use the litterbox or lay down.  I fixed her a nice bed with her binky and favorite squishy stuffed lamb so she could somewhat prop her head in a comfortable position.  Elevated her food, but she kept knocking her bowls over, so I just took off donut so she could eat and drink.  Anyway, she's doing much better (and she's not too mad at me).

Big news here is "Redskins" are offically no more.  Guess I'll have to retire my 'Skins mask (is that a PC way of putting it?).  Destined to be a collector's item. 😷 

Speaking of... @Frozenoem , I like the Febreze idea. 👍

I am not a fan of 🐻 bells either.  Someone gave me one that velcro'ed around a hiking stick.  Yeah, that lasted 5 minutes, a'jingling and a'jangling on down the merry trail.  😒  Whistles are good though.  And when all else fails, I just break into some AC/DC song and that will scare bears away, but sometimes, any other hikers in immediate area, too. 😮 Oops.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch 

Neither wildlife or fellow hikers would care to hear me belting out, Back in Black AC/DC tunes, or Hendrix at Woodstock but, I can quickly change from AirPods to Speakers also BT with higher volumes.

And happy cheers are heard throughout MAINE , no mask is Class E crime, punishable by imprisonment for 6 months and/or $1000 fine.

https://appengine.egov.com/apps/me/non-compliance

Depending upon whether county is in masked zone, just easier on wallet not to guess.🤣 Masked better than even chance you won’t inhale another’s germs, unmasked in jail - surprise.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

Good Morning, Porch Peeps,

Another lovely morning here. It's 82 right now and will stay in the 80's with lower humidity.

@LydiaN586309 I'm glad you got a chuckle. I did re-read what I wrote before I posted it and thought about changing the first line, but then thought that the "happenings" I mentioned were just kind of "ho hum" things. 😸

@MsStretch Yes, I couldn't believe I saw 4 canisters of Clorox wipes on the shelf. Of course you are only allowed to buy one, and that is fine with me.

Poor Delilah! I hope it's not that feline skin affliction...I forget what the vet called it. My Licorice had that, but it improved when we put him on a lamb cat food.

@Frozenoem I'm glad some places are on the ball with making not wearing a mask a "crime."

Our local police had told the Acme manager not to hesitate to call if they had a problem with any customers refusing to wear one. They'd be right there. For a while when the mandate first went into effect, there was a police car just sitting in the parking lot, at the ready.

All you porchers take care!

dandilions.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Weird day storms all over MAINE, hail 2” in middle of state, high winds , rain and thunder rolling over head in the mountains.

Tiger lilies are blooming outside and my Amaryllis is blooming inside, just odd year.

Pulled an extra chainsaw out and think I’ll make sure it runs. I forgot I had it, it was my exes. Tiny feet or piece of wood through handle required to cold start it. Might need for trees down, my 30+ year McCulloch is awaiting a pawl to keep chain on bar, dislike surprises.

@catwoman500 

It’s all dependent upon county and whether,”the Karen” is a total PITA or not. Or IF town/city is large enough to have PD. In that case they meet the constable or State PD for joy.

To date only people from away , have been total PITA’s , the locals know better. Mother taught them better.🤣

@MsStretch 

For my Siamese Sealpoint from Harvard, I discovered the joy of welders gloves they go up to elbows and leather all the way for clawing. An ear cleaning liquid, followed by a wipe out using gauze. Cats and dogs didn’t hate it, and allowed use.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

@Frozenoem wrote:

For my Siamese Sealpoint from Harvard, I discovered the joy of welders gloves they go up to elbows and leather all the way for clawing. An ear cleaning liquid, followed by a wipe out using gauze. Cats and dogs didn’t hate it, and allowed use.

😂  That reminds me of the time we were trying to trap Willie Mae (mother) to get fixed.  She wasn't having any part of food in a 'cage' no matter how hungry she was and no matter how you tried to disguise it.  My neighbor said he would get her by throwing a sheet over her.  That didn't work, but she ran into a storage shed and we closed the door and he said he'd be right back.  My neighbor came back with a Carhartt  jacket on and leather work gloves duct taped to the sleeves of the jacket.  I was laughing so hard, I could hardly hold the door on the trap open.  I, myself, had leather gloves on for handling the trap.  She was fast, but he grabbed her and she fought, scratched, clawed, spit, howled, but he got her safely in the trap and with no damage to himself. 

Honored Social Butterfly

83 and sunny with HHH increasing.

@catwoman500 

I’d hope all stores would be insistent on masks required.

Here it still depends upon county, just easier to mask up for all. At least that way I know I’m covered , everyone else is a 💩 shoot.

Did my standard recalculating with forensic pathologist and cousin, etc to hot to remember specialties, other than Name🤣.

We’ll be in deeper 💩 to the tune of 3.2 MILLION dead, if silly little protections aren’t followed by all in the US. The 3.2 Million is 1% of US population.62.3 Million hospitalized.59 Million with permanent heart damage.

32 Million with permanent lung damage or requiring lung transplants.And the list goes on.

I go out it’s masked, in these temp’s with a shot of Febreze on mask exterior. Much easier on olfactory system, when you catch a whiff of someone a little on the ripe side.

Mama bear was a youth and I smelled her before seeing, have seen larger, need to remember to pickup bear spray for hike in another week or two.And just in case alternative, I can’t run easily, and not a fan of bells while walking.

@LydiaN586309 

I like my animals either way, just have learned to expect the unexpected, and hopefully have escape plans - just in case.

Generally they’re more afraid of humans than we are of them(kinda).🤔 It’s the one that exceed my expectations that worry me.🤣

Now, need to setup livery, seems I’m traveling again soon.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

Hey, Peepers!

@catwoman500, you gave me my first chuckle for the day. "How?" say you.  Well, you started off your post by saying that "not much" had happened in your world and then you went on to list a bountiful number of events that had taken place.  Maybe not some great big happening, but the small things which make up our daily routines of life which are just as interesting.

@Frozenoem, I loved the bear pic too.  I really like bears, but NOT up close unless they are in the form of a small, stuffed, teddy bear.  Otherwise, I'll stick to visiting the bears at the zoo--thick bars and a deep moat between us. 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning, Everybody!

c.-Cappuchino-desserts.jpg

It's Monday and the week is just getting started and I am already tired.  I spent much of this past weekend and even up until this very morning working outside in the yard.  Mowing, bush-whacking, tree-hacking, weed-pulling, and then the cleaning up of mounds and mounds of yard waste.  Whew!  So when I say I'm tired, I really mean to say it like some country folks do... "I'm tarrrrred!!!"  Smile.

The biggest part of my yard labors involved one very enormous bush in my back yard.  This bush had grown so large that it had engulfed the overhead telephone and cable lines.  That's what fueled my determination to even begin to tackle the bush giant.  So after two and  a half days, the use of a heavy duty bush whacker and an equally heavy duty reciprocating saw, and several trips up and down my wooden ladder in order to navigate around the behemoth,  I can now say the beast has been tamed.

The biggest discovery was once I was able to go all the way around the bush and after I was able to get to the center of bush while raking out all of the cut branches and debris, I found to my surprise that what "looked" like one big bush, was in fact, eight (8) individual bushes that over the years had grown together and formed this one big massive bush. Eight bushes!  So even though the bush is still in one piece, as it were, it is much smaller and much more shapely.  And now the birds who had scattered while I worked, have all returned to the feeders which are primarily situated around this bush.  They are enjoying themselves--filling their tiny bellies.  And I am enjoying them while relaxed in the coolness of my family room and watching through my patio doors.

doves.jpg

Despite the pandemic, the extreme heat, and the recent thunderstorms which resulted in power outages, I'm so happy summer's here!  Cuz I remember Mr. Frosty.  Smile.

Oh, and of course, coffee has been served.......by me! 

Take care Porch Peeps.  Stay safe and healthy.

Lydia

Honored Social Butterfly

Good evening to everyone on the Front Porch on this very rainy Saturday morning in July 9th, 2020! The word for the evening is rain, rain go away and stay away.  A lot of thunder and lightnig with high gusts of wind as I'm writing.

I'm hoping everyone has a restful evening tonight.

500-toaszted-prline-glamour-image.jpgFB_IMG_1550877784284.jpg80888504_1019484468419254_6354868022439575552_n.jpgeden_climber_web3_1.jpg42286840_304667820265059_4151787298398142464_n.jpgdog-quotes-chase-dreams-sm-450x450.pngGood-night-dream-landscape.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

Another mail box related update.  I realized that the flashing lights I saw on July 3rd in my driveway at 2 AM was a tow truck.   I looked out  after protracted  barking and thought it looked like a tow vehicle but did not relate it to mailbox until days later.  DUH!! There are also missing pieces from a  phone pole nearby, skid marks all over the place.   Maybe more than 1 car involved and no police report.   I consider checking mail box a dangerous thing to do now.  

The weather I like to complain about is here, looks like it will stay.  The countdown to September begins.  We usually get a whiff of fall by then even if it warms up again. 

@DaveMcK  I bet they are saying the same about the rain in China!   About it going away and staying away I mean 😊.

Honored Social Butterfly

Friday afternoon all, oppressive heat, dew points in sweltering land. Stepped on porch and hit with wave of heat and instant drip factor.

Topical storm remnants will be gone by weekend, I’m hoping not used to this type moisture.

Hope everyone tries for their Neowise Comet pictures. 5-10 seconds or longer shutter speed and tripod, work best for using available light.

https://www.space.com/comet-neowise-space-station-astronaut-video.html

Froze

Trusted Social Butterfly

Happy Friday, Porch Peeps,

We are enjoying (?) the effects of tropical storm Fay at the moment and all day apparently. Looks like it is raining sideways right now. Very tropical looking out there…all we need is palm trees.

The only good thing is that the temps are staying in the 70’s. The bad thing is that I can’t open the windows to enjoy the lower temps. Mother Nature giveth and then taketh away. Just glad I don’t have to venture out today.

My follow-up appt. with the periodontist yesterday was good. I can now drink with a straw, brush my teeth normally in the area of the implant, and start using Listerine again. Celebrated by stopping at…you guessed it, Starbucks, for an iced mocha on my way home.

The bad thing is that I still have to keep chewing on the left side of my mouth for 3 more months.

@LaDolceVita ...wow, that must have been a real mess at the mailbox! Be careful out there!

@Frozenoem ...when is the comet?...not standing out in the rain if it's tonight! LOL

All stay safe!

It's raining...time for coffee!It's raining...time for coffee!

Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500 

July 13,17,25,29

Aug2,and 6 in NW skies

Think linked article had it visible at 80 minutes before sunrise and 80 after sundown. Could be wrong on the 80 minutes when.

Only definite is the dates. That should give everyone a chance of viewing with eye, binoculars , telescopes or lenses and cameras.

If using non digital cameras like film shutter speed of B , would keep shutter open longest time.

Digital might use scene>night landscape. Course I’ve yet to see one setting on all digital cameras.

So, ai’m charging all now😇.

Froze

@catwoman500   Good for you, having Starbucks coffee again!   They advertise having a whole mouthful of those implants done all at once.  Yikes, i would want to be sedated for a week after that.

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch on this very sunny Saturday morning in July 4th, 2020! May everyone have a nice day with that pitcher of ice ice tea or lemonade in your refrigerator. We will be seeing temperatures in the mid 90's. Stay cool and be safe.

SaturdayEveningPost5Jul1924.jpg1280px-4th_of_July_Independence_Day_Parade_2014_DC_(14466486678).jpgfireworksOverWater.jpgthornberry-1528150111.jpg82770304_10220659079646700_2485041298344509440_n.jpg75d92530651e50e93fccea7e405620a0.jpgHappy-Saturday-with-love-495x494.jpg

106247202_10222497035114438_7255738213727934719_n.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch on this very sunny Friday morning in July, 2020! May everyone have a nice day with that pitcher of ice ice tea or lemonade in your refrigerator. We will be seeing temperatures in the mid 90's. Stay cool and be safe.

eden_climber_web3_1.jpg106505010_4789598894387293_6941749085591760265_o.jpgtenor (12).gif82770304_10220659079646700_2485041298344509440_n.jpgRFV242256-WHITE-LEFT-CFM.jpg1280px-Coast_Guard_Boat_in_Morro_Bay.jpg

Whatever the sea brings the Coastguard will be there for you!

79279227_10158227855822221_8671370709071668837_n.jpg

@Frozenoem  Love the black shepherd pictures.   I had one move in with me in 1994 while I was on vacation.  I was way too fond of  her,  her name was Maxine.  It used to be my AARP name when I first joined  and got to know you (sort of).   I used to ask Mac  questions and you were kind enough to answer. There were lots of dropped off stray dogs here in the 90s.   Now the area is populated and that does not happen.

Someone vandalized my mailbox in the night and now I have to worry with that.  GRRRRR.   All is  well otherwise.  Happy 4th everyone. 

Honored Social Butterfly

70* and comfy this Friday, had to look at calendar.

Physically went into stores yesterday, stocked up for second wave and bought real food.

Cancelled convenience of curbside pickup and overpaying.

All were masked in storeS and parking lots, barber, and radio shack,etc. No mask start to stepping.🤣

@LaDolceVita 

I remember you as Maxine, and others that have switched to FB or passed on to that forum elsewhere.

The mask photo was Chelli, my DutchShepherd presently in Va with her new owner, his wife and he both send update photos.

Re: Mailbox on rural route seems there’s 2 dates that are good for destruction Graduation and Independence Day, this year is total roll of dice.

Froze

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello, Everyone ,

Happy 4th of July weekend!

@Frozenoem ...l also loved the photos of Chelli in the mask, and the thermostat quote from the other day. LOL.

@LaDolceVita ...sorry about your mailbox. That's scary. 

Very hot here today, and looks like we are in for a heat wave for the foreseeable future. UGH! But, it's July,  and it's Philly. 

Hope you all have a nice holiday weekend. 

Uncle sam cat.jpg

@FrozenoemI did not realize it was Chelli in the picture.  Nice that you get updates, keeps you from worrying? 😊  

@catwoman500 Update on the mailbox.  It looks like it was run over or rather flown by/over, this time from left side of street . This is the 2nd time in about 5 years.   The first time my neighbor found a woman (on drugs I think) across the street kind of in the ditch.   She was not hurt but my mail box was gone as well as the speed limit sign close to it.   Neighbor did not notice so I had to buy the stuff for a new one.   AND I have to do it again.   There is a higher embankment after passing my mailbox/driveway.  Wonder how the vehicle fared with that. 

Very hot here, 90 yesterday and today.  Wishing for the mountains and the homestead.  The mailbox is in the cul de sac there and is undisturbed  and intact in the 5 years since the previous owner passed.  AND the neighbors like us and look forward to us being there.  Not always the case in a country neighborhood.  I desperately want to move sometimes.

@LydiaN586309   Good one about Frosty there!

Honored Social Butterfly

86 and sunny, hope all enjoy(ed) your 3rd or 4th.

4EC80BBD-08E7-43F9-9D0A-40C0F5D5F02E.png

@LaDolceVita 

I can only suggest what a friend on highway did, concrete base filled with sand, and rebar set in more concrete to hold base of mail post wooden .

He is a welder for truck frames so, made a 3’ long semi truck suspended by chains from wood post which sits at mail truck height. Post in pressure treated 4x4 replaceable for rot.

His mailbox has been hit by DOT trucks, snow plows, etc and nothing has dented it, as yet.🤣

Kids learned not to touch his mailbox with baseball  bats or fireworks it’s indestructible😇, and everything its been hit with flies back into what hit it, 20-30 lb mailbox can do damage🤣

Accidental strikes it just swings back into original position, courtesy of the chain. He installed everything in 1983 when he bought house and will probably outlast everyone.

The Post was replaced once last year it rotted out, he replaced the post and it’s back to normal.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

Monday afternoon all, 79* and sunny. 

After a solid week of thunderstorms it seems to be time to hay /mow the yard.

Think my expectations in 2020 are a little different than previous years. Never thought barber for haircut, radio shack for contact cleaner, or WalMart could be a highlight of the year.

It was SMH🤣. Waiting for electronics to dry out, cleaned my stereos. Reason for contact cleaner (not for lenses) but, for 1960-70 vintage stereos it cleans the volume, balance, treble or bass dials. And blowing out case with air, to remove dust bunnies.😷😷 Need mask for that.

It’s about as exciting and necessary as cleaning desktop pc’s for dust in heat sinks and cooling fans with air and alcohol pads. Same for laptops just smaller. How to keep them running.😎

CA6E2929-E9A6-44EE-A068-52140A1C21D5.jpeg

51224AD8-428F-4CA1-B20D-20E3BB32A3C0.jpeg

Froze

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hi,  Everyone,  

I'm still shut out of the community forums on my computer. Was back for a day, and then nothing. 

We are having the H&H days so typical of our summers.

Hope you all are doing well.

@Frozenoem ...love the COVID image. 

think I need coffee gif.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Spoiler
@catwoman500 

Have tons of them available, if I see something I like, I save it.

F6A88C3C-86F2-4ABF-A6B8-49A58574BF65.jpeg

If you ever get around to posting a little more on your computer, might manage to get it working for you.

You might start with running a deep scan with antivirus program of entire hard drive and a drink.😎 Might take awhile.

Froze

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP