Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! ! ! JANUARY-FEBUARY 2020

Message 41 of 133

Sunday greetings.

@n566192l 

I've gotten used to snowfall, makes for soft landings as long as it stay snow.

Tempted only for warmer climates, used to life in small town New England. Pop. 750 in Winter, need an emergency ride at 2am for a dog, someone will appear.

Forgot to lock the door, no problem. I think I like this place.

Now, if I just can find someone to replace the roof, on garage who knows?

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 133

Greetings, 

Frozen,  I  can't  believe  how  much  snow  you  get  each  year.  We got a few furries this year. That's  it.  My flowers  are  starting  to  pop up. Please  let  me  know  if  you  need  anything.  

Hope  everyone  is  doing  well.  Happy  National  Pizza  Day  to all.  Love  all the great  pictures  people  posted.  

Just  a sunny  day  in New Jersey.  We had rain and wind  for 2 days 

Catwoman500, hope you didn't  have  any  problems  with  the  wind

I was happy  that the  tree in my  front  yard  was  removed.

Please  enjoy  your  day  and be safe 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 133

@lhsevret 

So, jump on in, the water is frozen.

It's a lovely 14* with windchill 0* in Maine, still warm though by my standards.See me at -35* and I might be griping.🤣

Time to pull out the ever fashionable Austrian green wool pants and blow out the piles of snow blocking me in.

We must have got the 2 foot measure, the pesky town plow blocked my mud room door and garage while I slept.

And upon awaking my house warming gift from 1988 was starting to bloom, it's a pot bound Amarylis.

2520B6DB-1198-4A41-88A4-EC4FA56A65DE.jpeg

No one say anything about dust or dirty windows, there's 4' of snow outside and I'd rather not open the thermo panes to clean the outer storms, again.

Enjoy all, need to get out and play I think.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 133

Hi There

Just wanted to tell you I love all your pics... Have a GREAT NEW YEAR !!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 133

It's snowing and will continue until 10pm or later. Yesterday 6", eventually another 18"+.

My snowblower IS working like new! Forgot how torquey it was, no shoveling will be required👍.

Went for my first drag with it, had to use deadman to stop it, think I'll wait for the sleet to be covered up before digging out.

Staying upright is good🤣. Emergency coffee supplies arrived last night, I will survive.😎

Froze

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 133

Hi, everyone,

Just had a tornado warning expire as heavy storms raced through our area. Most was to the south and east in Delaware and southeastern PA. Missed us by a county, but too close for comfort. We had a severe thunderstorm warning and high winds, too. More rain is coming as the temps drop from the 60’s to the 30’s today with less wind. It may end with snow!

I put off doing a load of laundry…didn’t want to get caught in a power outage with laundry in the washer. Cat Tongue

I also hate it when they go live with the local weather, scare everyone half to death, AND  make us miss half of the Hoda & Jenna part of the Today Show, especially since Oprah was coming to meet Hoda for the first time.

OK…I’m finished complaining.  Cat LOL Have a good weekend.

We may see sun tomorrow!

Off to the basement and laundry.

Happy Heart Day! HeartHeartHeart

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 133

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch on this Friday the 7th of February, 2020. It is partly sunny with a high of 32*. We are looking at a snowfall of 3 - 5" on Sunday. What is the weather outlook in your area for the next few days? Hoping everyone has a restful weekend.

The American Heart Association, is the world’s leading nonprofit organization focused on heart and brain health for all, and its signature movement, Go Red for Women, nationally sponsored by CVS Health, are rallying women to take action throughout American Heart Month this February against the number 1 killer – cardiovascular disease. Women, and those of us who love them, can show their support by wearing red today on National Wear Red Day® this Friday, Feb. 7, 2020.

EQLQTzOXYAAV_Cc.jpegimage-AUA5i3iZS3ruoJ7b2lvt.png1280px-Waffles_with_Strawberries.jpgHave-a-great-weekend.-On-image-of-maps-and-camera-376x600.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 133

@catwoman500 

Lower lumbar and coccyx Re-arranged a month ago, now cleared for travel.

Saturday I'm going shopping after shoveling out, I hope🤣

Froze

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 133

Hi, all!

We're in the high 30's rain, rain, and more rain. Temps going up so that by tomorrow AM it will be near 60...such yo-yo temps.

@Frozenoem ... how could you run out of coffee? YIKES!

Bring a sled, Froze!Bring a sled, Froze!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 133

Happy-ish Thursday 21* and snowing and now it's time to put on Sorel's and walk like penguin to the store.

Need coffee seem to have run out, and really want it.

Enjoy all

Froze

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors