Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Oct 16th Welcome to our BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, I think our high today was 50, and overcast, not much sun..convertiblegal was our Winner last night with 2 bingo's, so it's time for the Bonus game> We are playing

letter-O.gif  Letter O

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-54  O-69  B-12  N-39  I-21

N-44  B-3  I-19  B-1  O-62

I-30  G-59  O-75

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

wednesday59.gif

Kudos
Views
Replies
Social Butterfly

Will the six needed numbers show up on my card in the next couple of days? The answer is.....tune in tomorrow and see.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Congrats to Convertiblegal for her wins. Last night I had one and tonight I got 3. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, cloudy, muggy day with a little rain. It could have been worse though and I never ventured out at all. Laundry day for me and I vacuumed, mind you not as thoroughly as I normally would have but I gave it a running over, mostly to get up Samson's hair. He sheds attrociously 24/7 and all year long. 

Good luck everyone.

Oh, I got two numbers to add to the two I already had so now I only need eight more. LOL!

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Convertiblegal 🎉🎊 I got a couple of numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Juggling Caregiving Amidst Coronavirus this Holiday Season

Join AARP's Family and Caregiving Expert Amy Goyer to uncover the best ways to navigate the holiday season with your loved ones. Ask and Learn Now.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg