Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Feb 10th Our Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Is it too early to wish for Spring ? All this white and gray and cold is depressing !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-19  N-37  B-14  G-51  O-66

B-11  G-60  I-27  N-34  O-72

I-16  B-2  N-44

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Social Butterfly

Oh I with you - single digits are the pits!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Sassilady sounds like me with things showing up on her computer. My son says I can get more things on my computer that I don't want and can't remember how it got there.

It is cold today, the Arctic Blast is still with us, but no rain or snow yet. Jen I am like you waiting for Spring, but I will probably get it before you, this weather never last long.

I almost forgot I have a bingo.

CARD 93 

B 5, B 14, B 3, B 10, B 8. Boy was I surprised.

You all take care and congrats to who ever else wins this game. Stay safe and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

OK, Charonanne.  You rock!  Congrats on scoring that bingo.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

congratulations PRISONNURSE06 !

This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I finally have a wait, so I am sure someone will yell tonight. Jen I wish I could send you some sunshine, but I don't have any yet. It is very dreary here and if the weatherman was right when I looked yesterday we will have more of the same tomorrow.

LOL, I don't know how this happened, but I now have two cursors. I guess I had better go back to the settings and see if I can figure this out, but not until tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Just had a shower blow thru real quick, I got 2 numbers today...I know we should be hearing a Bingo from someone today. Good luck!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health