Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WED NOV 2nd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

WED NOV 2nd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had two winners last night, SassiLady, and prisonnurse06.So it's on to the Bonus Game.

We are playing >letter-E.gif Letter E .

Here are the numbers for tonight >

N-38 N-36 B-13 B-4

I-29 I-26- G-50-G-56

O-73 O-75-B-15-G-58

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon,Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you Jen for clarifying why CassieL is not playing.

ATTENTION CASSIEL:  You've blocked private messaging.  Unblock it and you can play with us.  Don't worry about your privacy.  Can't speak for everyone else, but I can tell you that I have not been harassed even once in the 10+ years I've belonged to this Bingo group.  To maintain your privacy, disclose less under Personal Profile.  That goes for everywhere in life. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I have one letter for the E. We had a nice day here, but the temps are going down, down the remainder of the week. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I have had an interesting day. It is cold 42 and it rained most of the day. This morning my power was off for 4 hours and on for one hour and off for two hours. My kitties could not figure out why they were sitting in the dark with things that was hot and flickered. I had several candles out. 

I have power now and everyone is happy. Congrats to SassiLady on her win. I got a few numbers to help me out tonight.

You all take care and have a safe night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners ๐ŸŽ‰ I got 2 numbers to add on to the Letter E. It's raining and cold here

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP