Honored Social Butterfly

Tues Sept 25th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, It's me , your tardy Bingo Lady!

Am painting a Garden Gnome, got carried away, lost track of time, my bad...

Here are your #s for tonight>

I-16  N-33  O-62  B-4  G-56

O-66  B-13  N-36  I-26  G-47

I-29  N-31  O-68

Good Luck,  Hi, I corrected my spelling, it's gnome, he's sitting on a mushroom playing a flute, and has a long white beard, so cute, he was unpainted and it was time.. see you later, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

Got 5 numbers tonight and my I row needs one number here's hoping,good luck every one and enjoy your weather if it,s good ours is nice.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, I will be looking forward to seeing the gnome when he is finished. I always felt that no garden was complete without one.

No luck here tonight. My best is half way there.

Good luck to everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Well, I still don’t have a Bingo. It’s ok, the week is not over yet. That doesn’t mean I don’t wish that someone gets it tonight.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Jen - when you are finished send - please show us.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I only got one number tonight I guess it is my card numbers that is giving me bad luck. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No problem at all, I would like to see a photo of it when you finished. 2 more numbers today it's thundering and raining now so see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health