Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Sept 26th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Just spent 25 minutes trying to upload a photo from my phone...nada..so  no pics of the gnomes unless I use my regular camera and upload from my printer..geez

Anyway here are the #s for tonight>

G-52  O-70  B-3  N-32  I-17

N-44  I-21  G-48  B-15  O-61

B-9  G-60  N-35

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Congratulations to All the Winners ..
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

congrads to winner

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I see we have a couple of winners so congratulations to evonann and Mary R jumped onto this bandwagon also. Me? I am left needing one number in two places.

Good luck to everyone in the bonus game.

Jen, send the pic to yourself. Enter you into your contacts with your email address. I do it all the time. If I have confused you ask your daughter or one of the grandkids.

Yeah, I know it makes us seem stupid but let's face it, as far as all this new technology is concerned they do pick it up quicker than we dol.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Jen just checking in, to find out i have a bingo also on card #122 under the g 50, 52, 53, 58, &60, congrats to the other winner
Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary Riley, This is a Good Bingo !

bingo winner.jpgYou are our 2nd WINNER !

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I missed by one number. Congrats to evonann for the win. See you all tomorrow, I am off to church.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Nothing for me tonight  - not even close. Sorry, about the picture Jen

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, it looks like we have a winner Congrats to evonann! I did get a few more numbers.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I have a Bingo on card 119 B-7,I-26,N-35,G-58 and O-70.Good luck everyone and enjoy the good weather.

Regular Social Butterfly

Congrats to the winners from one of the whiners! Let’s move on to the bonus game.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS evonann !

This is a GOOD BINGO !

bingo trophy new.jpgYou are our 1st WINNER!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health