Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thurs Nov 9th Bingo Game Canceled For Tonight

Honored Social Butterfly

Thurs Nov 9th Bingo Game Canceled For Tonight

Hi Everyone, Today was my scheduled appointment for testing prior to surgery, I literally spent the entire afternoon in the hospital, a Pulumnary Function Test and Nucler Stress Test, I was there from 12:30 to 4:30, then My daughter took me to get something to eat, Your Bingo Lady was famished, So it was after 6pm before I got home... I am so relieved to have that over and I'm a little worn out, so no game tonight.

We will play tomorrow night with lot's of numbers...

Won't know the results for a while, will keep you all posted, Have a good night, I'm gonna hit the couch and watch some tv, Hugs to all, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Take care of yourself and yes test aren't fun but we have all had them my son in law is in the hosoital now having test done and he will have a procedure done on Monday to clear his vains he has a block vain.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Relax and get plenty of needed rest..Hope all goes well for you in the coming weeks..I have to have an MRI for nerve problems in my back that radiate down in my left leg, very painful and uncomfortable.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I done those stress test to put it bluntly "they suck". So chill for the night or tomorrow night if you are not up to it.
It is important to look after yourself. Prayers that they results are good. Have a restful night.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow Jen, I never heard of that one test but I had 2 PFT's within three months. One at the hospital that was very extensive and another at the lung doctor's office when I finally got an appointment. He didn't seem to be worried about me like my primary doctor is so no meds for breathing problems, at least not yet.

Get a good rest and talk to you tomorrow. Hugs, Bert

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay Jen, you just relax and rest tonight

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Jen - just get some rest & relax.  A day at the hospital takes a lot out of you.  Don't worry about us we will get by - you just need to take care of yourself. Hugs & prayers

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP