Hi Everyone, A little colder today. 

Here are the numbers for tonight> 

N- 45 N-31 G-52  G-56

B-12 B-4 I-16 I-22

O-62  O-70  N-39  G-59

O-69  B-10

Good Luck, I'll check back s00n, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Bingo Buddies, I edited my post,the correct number is N-31,sorry about that.

A lot of rain is in the forcast for Easter, Fri and Sat are going to be cold, there is a freeze warning for tonight for some areas. Have a good night, see you tomorrow, Jen

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I hate to do this to you, Jen, because I know it's not easy to keep track of called numbers. N32 was called on Tuesday.
Too bad we're not playing regular bingo, for I have a couple of (useless) bingo.
Honored Social Butterfly

Well we are looking forward to rain starting Saturday thru Sunday which supposed to be pretty severe, I'm waiting in 3 places.

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh well I have a great letter H going but am sadly lacking in the top and bottom for the outside. Anything you put in from the top will fall right out the  bottom.

It's going to be quite cooler here tomorrow and will warm up again on the weekend.

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

It wasn't hot like yesterday, but comfortable. I went for a walk today, and added a few more distances. I tried to get unto a meeting on Zoom but wasn't able, and a little thing like that upset me. I guess this confinement is getting to me, I seem to cry now for silly reasons, but like so many I will succeed.
You all take care and stay healthy and safe.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP