Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Nov 5th We continue the BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, It's back to warmer days here, no need for the furnace..

And the election results go on and on....

Here are the numbers for today>

I-30  I-23  N-42  N-37  I-28

G-60  G-56  O-62  O-68  O-71

B-2  B-7  N-32  B-12

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

I still need about 16 numbers yet but I'm not giving up! I'm joking ladies but I'm not joking when I say that I'm not even close. Oh well, it gives me at least one message every day to look forward to. I didn't have to pay to get in so that I had even a few numbers means I'm better off than I was. Good luck to us all!    

Funny+Big+Smile

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I need 1 number for both of them, see what tomorrow brings my way.

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen I agree with the election. I got a few more numbers to help me today. The temperatures were great I am loving this weather. 

See you all tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Need two more peaks toward the middle of the mountain range, Jen.  You call them right and I'll roll them up to the top.  Girl's scout promise!

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I can't believe that I am down to one mountain and one valley, Looking forward to tomorrow. Dinner is running a little late tonight so I may have to have a talk with the cook. LOL

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health