Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Dec 10th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, SassiLady I hope you are feeling better.

I spent part of my day doing a little Christmas shopping, it was a little crowed, but everyone was masked and so friendly, I did a good deed, directed a man to the correct area to find baking soda, he came back and thanked me.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-15  B-2  I-17  I-28  N-41

N-34  G-60  G-49  O-66

O-71  N-39  N-44  G-57

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

thursday23.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

I could claim amnesia and yell straight line bingo three times.  But so could a lot of our bingo friends.  As for the bonus game O, I'm missing 3 tiles.

Ladyfox mentioned something that resonated with me.  I didn't, nor do I plan to, buy anything.  I can't keep up with what's in what's out. After I discovered that most of my gifts went to Goodwill, I decided not to spend the effort buying  any Christmas presents, and perpetuate the charade of appreciation.  So wine for the adults, money for kids.

I hope the children would not buy me anything either.  I have no storage, no display nor hanging space in our tiny apartment. We prefer a (1 only) gorgeous potted orchid plant or a dining certificate to a unique restaurant from their combined effort.

Honored Social Butterfly

I am just about back to normal, thanks to everyone asking. Just need to wait for the results of the covid-19 test.

I am still lacking 5 numbers so on to tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen that was nice what you did for that person. I have started my Christmas shopping but so far it has been online. I am hesitant about going out to do Christmas shopping, but I guess if I can get my groceries, I can do that as well.

I am sorry to hear about Sassilady not feeling well, I hope she get better soon.

I got a few more numbers today to help me with my frame. 

See you all tomorrow. Stay safe. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I don't have much buying to do this year, only 3 small ones to buy for.I didn't get any numbers to fit the frame today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health