Honored Social Butterfly

SORRY ABOUT BINGO !

Hi Ladies, Sorry about tonights bingo game, just got home, had to take my grandson's wife to see a relative outside of town, ended up being a lot further than she thought..so no bingo tonight, it's too late and I am worn out, hate driving home in the dark, I will call double numbers tomorrow night, I have to take her shopping and doctors tomorrow, but it won't be as late as tonight...Jen

Social Butterfly

No problem things happen and today is another day...Have a nice day with family....Catching up with you later...
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen as I sit here listening to the thunder outside I am just glad that you are okay when I saw no bingo I thought maybe something had happened, but I understand about driving home in the dark I don't like it either. Hopefully you got a good night sleep and don't worry about whether we get bingo numbers, but thanks for letting us know you are well.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, don't worry, we will survive.

I hope all is well with your grandsons wife and her family.

I was worried about you being okay, now I am relieved and can go to bed.

We all have families and they come first, hugs to you.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Since I now know things are well with you that's know problem at all I was a bit concerned.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png