Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

SORRY ABOUT BINGO !

Hi Ladies, Sorry about tonights bingo game, just got home, had to take my grandson's wife to see a relative outside of town, ended up being a lot further than she thought..so no bingo tonight, it's too late and I am worn out, hate driving home in the dark, I will call double numbers tomorrow night, I have to take her shopping and doctors tomorrow, but it won't be as late as tonight...Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

No problem things happen and today is another day...Have a nice day with family....Catching up with you later...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen as I sit here listening to the thunder outside I am just glad that you are okay when I saw no bingo I thought maybe something had happened, but I understand about driving home in the dark I don't like it either. Hopefully you got a good night sleep and don't worry about whether we get bingo numbers, but thanks for letting us know you are well.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, don't worry, we will survive.

I hope all is well with your grandsons wife and her family.

I was worried about you being okay, now I am relieved and can go to bed.

We all have families and they come first, hugs to you.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Since I now know things are well with you that's know problem at all I was a bit concerned.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP