Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Sept 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 597

Hi Everyone, Happy Labor Day, hope you all had a great weekend, I did work outside today, but it's always a labor of love when I work in my flower beds.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-12  N-32  G-50  I-16  O-62

G-46  I-21  B-2  N-38  O-67

N-34  G-53  I-27

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I'm late checking in but I made it, had a nice weekend and Labor Day because of shutdown couldn't do any gathering but I did have peace and quiet. I got a few numbers today.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

What a blah Labor Day during this shutdown. No gathering at any public venue allowed. And the 4 max for indoor gathering is also in place. One of my sons has 3 kids. I should ask them if one person has to leave the dining table so the number can be maintained at 4 🤣

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Happy Labor Day!  Nice quiet weekend - we are expecting a snow storm tonight - hard to believe. Only a couple numbers for me tonight.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Not too bad a start and I had a quiet weekend. We did have a lot of rain every day though, ugh.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen I used to love to work in my garden it always gave me great satisfaction when I could look at what I done and enjoy it.
I had a relaxing weekend, went to church yesterday. I got a good start on this week bingo game.
See you all tomorrow.
I forgot what is with the strange way of getting to the community. I clicked like I always do and got a screen that had multiple weird stuff on it, and at the bottom had my personal information and I clicked on it and got my numbers and card. I swear this website just get worse and worse. Now I will say good bye.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series