Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Sept 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 597

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Sept 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 597

Hi Everyone, Happy Labor Day, hope you all had a great weekend, I did work outside today, but it's always a labor of love when I work in my flower beds.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-12  N-32  G-50  I-16  O-62

G-46  I-21  B-2  N-38  O-67

N-34  G-53  I-27

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm late checking in but I made it, had a nice weekend and Labor Day because of shutdown couldn't do any gathering but I did have peace and quiet. I got a few numbers today.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

What a blah Labor Day during this shutdown. No gathering at any public venue allowed. And the 4 max for indoor gathering is also in place. One of my sons has 3 kids. I should ask them if one person has to leave the dining table so the number can be maintained at 4 ๐Ÿคฃ

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Happy Labor Day!  Nice quiet weekend - we are expecting a snow storm tonight - hard to believe. Only a couple numbers for me tonight.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Not too bad a start and I had a quiet weekend. We did have a lot of rain every day though, ugh.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I used to love to work in my garden it always gave me great satisfaction when I could look at what I done and enjoy it.
I had a relaxing weekend, went to church yesterday. I got a good start on this week bingo game.
See you all tomorrow.
I forgot what is with the strange way of getting to the community. I clicked like I always do and got a screen that had multiple weird stuff on it, and at the bottom had my personal information and I clicked on it and got my numbers and card. I swear this website just get worse and worse. Now I will say good bye.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP