Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon March 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 426

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 13th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 426

Hi Everyone, woke up to several inches of SNOW this morning, never expected this much, it was so pretty, it has melted off the roads and drivay, but will freeze in tonights temps, we'll see what tomorrow will bring.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

B-4  N-39  I-17  G-51  O-65

G-57  O-62  N-42  B-9  I-22

N-32  I-25  O-72

Good Luck, Company coming over around five, so I will check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Wow 4 numbers tonight and need one number for a diagonal bingo will see what happens tomorrow.Snow here all day we have 5 ft so far other area's have alot more and there is more to come.What happen to spring ha!ha!.Good luck everyone and stay warm and out of the cold.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here but we have a couple of inches of snow and it still have snow showers tonight but with the temps it might freeze up too CAREFUL EVERYONE
WANDA MORRIS
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

We Also got 4 inches of that white fluffy stuff   Got some numbers all over my card  Good luck to all

Social Butterfly

Hi All - only 3 for me tonight. Please be safe everyone - sounds like a bad storm.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 2 numbers today

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well you have snow and the Northeast is in for a beating. Our high here in FL, at least where I live was only 51 and it has been raining (lightly for most of the day) all day, hasn't stopped. Makes for a cold damp day, ugh, I think I would rather have the snow.

I got 5 numbers but they are spread all over the place. Good luck everyone.

Trusted Social Butterfly

I started off with one number..so hopefully tomorrow will be more ...We're anticipating alot of snow..I hope it's a rain mix so we don't have the foot that they're predicting...Oh well..it's still is winter...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP