Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Dec 2nd Welcome To Bingo Game 557

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a great holiday, I sure did, Now it's Dec, and Christmas will be upon us soon..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6 N-43 G-48 I-16 O-65

G-52 B-3 I-24 N-32 O-75

I-26 O-62 B-11

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I had a great holiday with my sons, grandchildren but the weather was really bad, but the food was good. My youngest son did a turkey and ham, as we had his wife and her big family and my sons and our very small family. It was also my granddaughter's 8th birthday so grandma had a cake for her and of course I went overboard with the gifts.
I got a few numbers tonight, will wait until tomorrow to see what happens. See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
Periodic Contributor

Hi Everyone, although I have been a member awhile I just start to reach out and realize I don't know what I'm doing so feel free to make suggestions.  Happy Belated Thanksgiving Day & I blessed to have both son & daughter & family within 15 minutes.  Son did Thanksgiving & daughter Christmas.

Would like to know how to get involved with Bingo.  Do I need an App? My email is denisemusicmusic@gmail.com 

But known as Dee!

AverymelloDee7
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Had a great holiday with my family, got some numbers and waiting to see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I had a great holiday. I am not done with Christmas shopping but am working on it.

I also need to think about getting my cards done. I think, no I know that I was more organized when I worked and raised three children. LOL!

Cool here today and tomorrow is going to be more of the same.

I got a few numbers but they aren't very sociable so I need a lot of help.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png