Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Dec 2nd Welcome To Bingo Game 557

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Dec 2nd Welcome To Bingo Game 557

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a great holiday, I sure did, Now it's Dec, and Christmas will be upon us soon..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6 N-43 G-48 I-16 O-65

G-52 B-3 I-24 N-32 O-75

I-26 O-62 B-11

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

I had a great holiday with my sons, grandchildren but the weather was really bad, but the food was good. My youngest son did a turkey and ham, as we had his wife and her big family and my sons and our very small family. It was also my granddaughter's 8th birthday so grandma had a cake for her and of course I went overboard with the gifts.
I got a few numbers tonight, will wait until tomorrow to see what happens. See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
Periodic Contributor

Hi Everyone, although I have been a member awhile I just start to reach out and realize I don't know what I'm doing so feel free to make suggestions.  Happy Belated Thanksgiving Day & I blessed to have both son & daughter & family within 15 minutes.  Son did Thanksgiving & daughter Christmas.

Would like to know how to get involved with Bingo.  Do I need an App? My email is denisemusicmusic@gmail.com 

But known as Dee!

AverymelloDee7
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Had a great holiday with my family, got some numbers and waiting to see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I had a great holiday. I am not done with Christmas shopping but am working on it.

I also need to think about getting my cards done. I think, no I know that I was more organized when I worked and raised three children. LOL!

Cool here today and tomorrow is going to be more of the same.

I got a few numbers but they aren't very sociable so I need a lot of help.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP