Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Aug 9th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 645

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Aug 9th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 645

Hi Everyone , Hope you all had a good weekend, Mine was very busy, My grandaughter's reception on Fri, and my youngest great grandaughter's first Birthday party on Sat, great fun at both.

Here are the Bingo Numbers for tonight >

B-3  N-37  I-20  G-51  O-62

I-26  G-46  B-8  N-44  O-73

G-58  I-24  N-40

Good Luck, doing housework today, it's a hot one out there. I'll be back soon, Jen. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Today was the first and the last day of the Senior Program at one of the Community Centers in Honolulu.  We were so happy to have in-person classes again since March 2020.  But before the morning class was over, the program director came and told us that the Mayor's Office instructed an immediate closure of all in-person activities. 

Like all over the US, the vax resisting people don't do well in defying the Delta Variant.  The Virus is more than happy to lodge into their unprotected lungs.  Unfortunately, their succumbed number is 3 times more now than a year ago.  Although I don't think the government is going to have a complete lock-down like in 2020, many group activities will be curtailed.

For those who use words like "Plan-demic", wake up to reality if you want to live. 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen I am glad you had a great time with your family. I got 5 numbers not to bad. 

Today has been my mix up day. I forgot I had a follow up with a doctor this week, had it reschedule for next week. Copied my bingo numbers wrong, thank goodness for erasers. I have started using a pencil because my ink was smearing on the paper. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me. 

You all have a great night and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, Jen you were being cheap tonight, I only got 3 numbers. LOL! I hope everyone else does better than that. I had a good weekend. Good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

@jen43 Glad you enjoyed your family celebrations. Five numbers for me tonight. Not bad for a Monday. Warming up here with a high of 90 for the next few days. Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP