Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon April 1st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 522

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon April 1st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 522

Hi Everyone, No problem, Just Movie and pizza night with my daughter, she just left.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4  N-33  O-65  G-46  I-19

N-37  B-15  G-58  O-62  I-29

G-56  N-41  B-10

GOOD LUCK, And Bert, thanks for calling, was gonna call you back, but was getting ready to post, I'll check back later, PS, we watched Aquaman..great movie, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

What have they done to our bingo page, my post/topic is at the bottom, and all of your posts are above it, tried everything. couldn't find a way to fix it, also the edit post function is gone. I had to log in just now too, so maybe when I post it , all will be back to normal...Geez!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thank goodness, All is back to normal now, I must have posted my topic tonight while they were tweaking things, it's all good now, Thanks AARP techs, Jen
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This is just in case someone else has an issue:

Jen that has happened to me a few times also. I like the topic and oldest replies to be at the top but AARP's normal format is to put it in the reverse so when you come on you see the latest replies. I think they do this because some topics get many pages long.

Yep signing on makes it all right again.

TO  FIX IT: Under the topic on the left side, the little box with three dots that is on the right of the reply  button lets you to fix it, there are several options and the one you need is second from the bottom.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I don't think I'll win any bingo this week. Not with the slow start that this game has begun for me. But, one never can tell. That's the mystery of Bingo.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you got out for some relaxation. We are going to see Dumbo tomorrow. It is supposed to be better than the first one. I probably won't be able to tell the difference though since it has been eons since I have seen it.

Three for me tonight so will have to see what comes along tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Sounds like you had a fun day - Jen.  4 for me tonight - nothing special.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you got out and had a great time with your daughter, I thought I wasn't going to ever get logged in don't know what was going on, I did get a couple numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP