Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MON DEC 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 665

Honored Social Butterfly

MON DEC 27th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 665

Hi Everyone, well things have slowed down, I enjoyed a great Christmas with all my kids. now i'm taking it easy.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-7 I-26 N-41 G-50 O-65

N-32 G-46 O-71 B-1, I-18

B-14 I-28 O-68

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon,Jen.

Silver Conversationalist

Glad you had a nice Christmas Jen. Hope everyone else did too. I got a few numbers tonight. Have a nice week everyone. 2022 is just around the corner!

Conversationalist

Wow, I had 6 numbers and only need 2 more numbers, 2 different ways, to bingo ๐Ÿ˜€

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I had a great Christmas with my boys and grandkids and step grandkids and step great grandkids. My youngest air fry a brisket and ham and they were delicious. It was a very enjoyable day, and now I am tired but it is a good tired.

Jen I was getting excited tonight as I got the first 4 numbers and then it went downhill from there but that is okay.

You all have a great evening. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I had a wonderful Christmas with my kids and grandkids, SassiLady I love those honey hams myself they are so good..I got 5 numbers to start with good luck to the rest of you ๐Ÿคž

Social Butterfly

Hope you all had a good holiday. @SassiLady well you know where to get a good ham now. Glad you can take it easy @jen43 . Got my car back from the shop last Friday. Today I had to get it towed back to the shop. At least we still got to chemo. I hope the car doesn't need something they have to make. I just hope they do it right this time.

Honored Social Butterfly

We had a very good Christmas here also. I haven't had ham in years and this year they decided on getting one from the honey ham store. Oh it was so delicious I think I could have run away with it and not shared any with anyone. It was that good. LOL! It made my day!

I got two numbers tonight and they are not friendly, which reminds me Jen, card #8, I can smell the mothballs on this card it has been in storage so long.  Just teasing you. Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP