Honored Social Butterfly

Community Help , Are You Out There?

Ok, There is No envelope icon for private messages, this is how I send the Bingo players their card numbers for the game, it's also how I send and recieve messages from them, What have you done with the envelope icon, This is Monday, no bingo today if I can't send the card numbers...What's up ?

I use to know who to contact, but that option is out...Jen43

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I posted something about this in GENERAL HELP. Click on Forums and it is the last one, way, way at the bottom.

I also would like to know where Community Help has gone, maybe they are on vacation. LOL!

I know it isn't funny but I always try to keep my sense of humor.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

yes i am here too want let me log in and there is no icon envelope it must be website i tried calling different numbers nothing
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes FAYESPLACE, I think everyone is affected, I've hear from two others and they have the same problem, so it must be wide spread, guess all we can do is WAIT...Jen
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health