Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Sept 9th, Welcome to Workaround Bingo game * 545

Hi Everyone, Are you ready to play Bingo? Took a little re working, but it's gonna be ok..

Here are the numbers for tonights Game>

B-8  N-35  G-52  O-65  I-24

O-68  I-16  B-4  N-43  G-55

N-32  B-11  G-46

GOOD LUCK, Still waiting to hear from SassiLady , lynnie39, and FAYESPLACE, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Morning Jen - are we just going to use last weeks cards? I did save it. Holy ow they are causing you lots of work arounds.  Thanks Lynnie

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

That would be fine lynne, Thanks
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Jen thanks for figuring out a way for us to play I know you had to put a lot of time to this really appreciate it to you're the best 💯 I did get 3 numbers.

Honored Social Butterfly

Here's SassiLady with bad news, already tossed last weeks number in the trash and I stopped saving my old cards ages ago. Yep, I used to save them 'til the pile got fat and then I would toss them.

Just tried messages  again and it still says ACCESS DENIED.

I guess they did something very, very bad and don't know how to fix it.

So, I guess I will take this week off. I am also not sure about next week but will try and play as I will be traveling to Panama City, FL for a few days. NO, not pleasure, strictly business.

Good luck everyone.

P.S. I will try and stop by each evening and see how you are all doing.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi SassiLady, Sorry about the cards, I save them because I have to. But I can pick out a card for you, and post here like I did for Donna and ladyfox, you can copy it down, let me know when you have it, then I edit out the numbers..it works, so let me know if this will work for you, I'm up late so no problem, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Ok Jen all systems are go. I will try to stay up a bit later.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Ok SassiLady, Here you go>

YOU ARE GOOD TO GO Now, All Done.

Let me know when you have it copied, and I will edit it out, Jen

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Ok, thanks a heap. You can now use your eraser.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

All Done Night nite, Jen
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

You're welcome ladyfox58, Hope more players show up, probably got tired of waiting..lol, Jen
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png