Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Honored Social Butterfly

Whatta Day!

[1] 07142024:
Late Riser-Bug Saving-Plant Wash-Sheena's Eyes Turned Green-Pineapple Blocks Constructed-Tarot-Cherrypicker Movie-Early Grasshopper-Dogs & Beans-Hot-Crickets-Loud-Train-Foot Soak-Kitty Cuddles-Turn In.

⭑ ๋࣭ ⭑... ⌞What the GLITCH!⌝ ... ⭑ ๋࣭ ⭑(っ ͡ ͡° - ͡ ͡° ς)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Honored Social Butterfly

[52] 09152024:
Sleep In-Watch The Trees Sway-Golden Leaves-Beetlejuice Beetlejuice-Spaghetti and Meatlessballs-Buffalo Shaped Cookies-Early To Bed-Family Reunion's Nearly Over-Already-Missing Everyone-Tissues Found-I Have Tissues.

View solution in original post

Honored Social Butterfly

[52] 09152024:
Sleep In-Watch The Trees Sway-Golden Leaves-Beetlejuice Beetlejuice-Spaghetti and Meatlessballs-Buffalo Shaped Cookies-Early To Bed-Family Reunion's Nearly Over-Already-Missing Everyone-Tissues Found-I Have Tissues.

Honored Social Butterfly

[51] 09142024:
Happy Birthday Melissa-3-4-Yikes-My Little Baby-7lbs 6oz-All Grown Up-They Say It's Your Birthday-It's My Birthday Too-Yeah-Happy Birthday To You-And Many More.

Honored Social Butterfly

[50] 09012024:
Tiptoe Through The Tulips With Me-Yeah-In My Head All Day-Yet Still Sane-Wonders Never Cease-Free Car Wash-The Car Thanks You-Family In a Few Days-Hurry Scurry-Get The House Clean-On That Note-Just Call Me Clean Freak-Or Don't Call Me At All-Up All Night-Loud Music-Go Me-Gotta Split.

Honored Social Butterfly

[49] 08312024:
So Much To Do-So Little Time-Sometimes I Feel Like Octo-Lady-It's Been Ruff!-As a Dog Would Say-Gonna Go Deep Sea Diving Into a Few Bottles of Hops-See What The Hubbub Is All About-HAHA-Gonna Give September a Great Big Hug-That's What I'm Gonna Do-Goodbye August-See Ya On The Flip Side-;-)

Honored Social Butterfly

[48] 08302024:
Ahhhh-Those Lulls-Once Upon a Time-There Was 'Mediocrity'-A Land Somewhere Between Boring And Chaotic-In Search Of...Razzmatazz Land-Maybe In This Lifetime-Highly Doubtful-It Requires Some Extreme DIY-Not Meant For The Lazy-Nor The Rich-What's So Funny-About Peace Love And Understanding.

Honored Social Butterfly

[47] 08292024:
I Know What You're Thinking-You Can Just Turn That Brain Upside-Down-Mister-I Use Highlighters-Sometimes-They're Shaped Like Teddy Bears-And So Tiny-Things-Obstacles-Tiny-Tiny-Tiny-Except-That Huge Boulder-Right In Front Of You.

Honored Social Butterfly

[46] 08282024:
All Night True Crime-If It Isn't Real-It Didn't Happen-Who Dunnit-Whatchamacallit-Just Dropping In-How Are You?-Great-Great-Great-O-That's Great-Really-Really-Re-Heally-Yes.

Honored Social Butterfly

[45] 08272024:
Watched The Sun Rise-Pinks Yellows Purples Blues-Late Summer House Cleaning-Me No Likey-Adulting Bites-Brownie Bites-Yes Please-Pick Me Up-Somewhat Depressed-Sweet Luna-My True Love-This Mourning Never Ends-All Of This Before Noon-A Quick Ketchup-Before I French Fry-The Evening-Will Do.

Honored Social Butterfly

[44] 08262024:
Rush Rush Rush-Do This-Get That-Be Happy-Smile-Everything's Fine-I'm Never Going To Eat Again-That's Not Realistic-Not At All-Scratching The Record-Play a Different Tune-Is This a Tangent-I Think-I Need Some Popsicles In My Life-As If-Major Meltage-Flies On The Windscreen-Just More Chaos-I Better Just Stop-See Ya Tomorrow-Pinky Swear.

Honored Social Butterfly

[43] 08252024:
Rise n Sh...Whatever-The Sun Can Talk To The Hand-I Don't Mean That-Water Those Plants-For Ellen [Movie]-I Cried-Like To Get To Know You Well-Howard Jones-Remember That Awesome Guy-Word Of The Day Is 'Keen'-Eat Your Veggies-Nom Nom Nom.

Honored Social Butterfly

[42] 08242024:
Rooster Crows-Java Drinks-Pop-tarts-Early Morning Cartoons-Check-Okay-I Still Play With Dolls-Go For a Walk-Air Quality Stinks-Try Not To Step On Bugs-Let's Play Chicken-Wild Wild Night-Turn Up The Radio-Turn On The Strobe Light-Let's Dance-:-).

Honored Social Butterfly

[41] 08232024:
Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut-Sometimes You Don't!-Freaky Friday Would Have Been Nice-Let's Go Visit The Bat Caves-Bats Are Awesome-As Long As You're Not a Bug-Family Reunion Soon-For Only a Week-Too Much To Do Until Then-Anxiety-Must Sleep-Not Think.

Honored Social Butterfly

[40] 08222024:
This Week Is Flying By-Better Catch It-Catch The Wave-Go Away Heat-Pretty Soon The Heater-This Repetition Is Nonsense-I Kid-Or-Kid Don't Kid Yourself-Never Thought I'd Make It This Far-Anyway-You've Come A Long Way Baby-Rosemary's Baby-Look At His Eyes!-Eye'll Be Seeing You!-In My Dreams.

Honored Social Butterfly

[39] 08212024:
Sentimental Day-Busy-Busy-Busy-Perhaps a 25HR Clock?-Nobody Wants That [Kelly]-Bored Out Of My Gourd-Excited For Autumn!-The Evening Tonight-Gorgeousness and Gorgeosity-I Was Cured Alright.

Honored Social Butterfly

[38] 08202024:
Straaaaange Day!-!-!-That's It!-That's The Clincher!-[:o)]

Honored Social Butterfly

[37] 08192024:
Well We Did It-We Got Through Another Monday-Supermoon [Seasonal] Blue Moon 'Til Wednesday-Sweet-Mercury in Retrograde-And Now This-Let's Go Howl At The Moon-Wake The Neighbors-Don't! Forget To Wash Your Face-Brush Your Teeth-And Love Yourself.

Honored Social Butterfly

[36] 08182024:
Green Light-Pogo Stick-Nice Try-How About Some-Bike Riding-Magnet Fishing-Hiking-Sunburn-Convenience Store Snackies Are The Best-Expensive Though-The Wind Is Warm-Sun Down-Moon Up-Hello Moon-Have I Told You Lately That I Love You-Movie Time-Rob Zombie's 'The Munsters'-Colorful-Candy-73 Days 'Til Halloween-Think I'll Be a Cactus-Oh, And Good Night-Sweet Dreams.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

[35] 08172024:
Rubs Eyes-Forgot It Was The Weekend-Oh Goody-Yardwork-2 Hours-The Rest Is Playtime-Sort Of-Gotta Wash Dishes-Do Laundry-Feed The Cats-Clean The Cat Box-Dust Those Dust Bunnies-Sage The House-Wash The Bedding-Sweep The Floor A Bazillion Times-Okay-I'll Stop-Have a New Fav Stop Motion Movie-'Blood Tea and Red String'-Beautiful-Makes Me Click My Heels-Ruby Cloves-Smells Terrific-Gee!-My Hair Needs a Haircut-Think I'll Do That Tomorrow-I've Cut My Own Hair Since 1990-Hair Changes-Hairstyles Don't-Word To The Wise-Look To The Stars-Yeah-But Ya Still Need That Shut Eye-Zzzz.

Honored Social Butterfly

[34] 08162024:
While You Were Sleeping-The Neighbors Moved Out-The Car Got a Flat Tire-The Squirrels Ran Up The Tree-The Moon Replaced The Sun-The Earth Moved-I Have So Much To Tell You-When You Wake Up-Stay Awhile-Let's Share Some Ice Cream-Together-We've Got Tonight Babe-Why Don't You Stay.

Honored Social Butterfly

[33] 08152024:
Hold My Beer-Don't Forget the Koozie-Lots of News Lately-My Poor Head-Turn It Off-Camping Soon-I Like That Idea-Fresh Air-Cool Water-Birdies Chirping-Clouds Above-Moving Along-Close Mouth-Listen-Take It All In-There Are No Do Overs-There Are No Dups-Blame It On Mercury-In Retrograde-Mercury Moving Backward-Do Tell-No Tell-Shhh.

Honored Social Butterfly

[32] 08142024:
This Day-It Was-Well-It Zoomed Right By-Almost-Bedtime-K-Toodles Noodles!

Honored Social Butterfly

[31] 08132024:
Get Lucky!-Yada-Yada-Yada-Perfect Summer Evening-Crickets Are Trying To Tell Me Something-Sorry I Don't Speak Cricket-Nonetheless-Enjoy The Evening-There's a Slight Breeze-Enough To Make You Feel ✴ Alive! ✴ -‧₊˚☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪☾.

Honored Social Butterfly

[29] 08112024:
Slept All Day-The End-Wink-That Ending Though-Primal Fear-There Goes That!-Everyone Is Soo Happy Lately-Gave Birds Some Bread-Littlest Birds Take The Biggest Pieces-So Cute-Summer To Do List Still In To Do Status-WIP-Time Management In High Gear-Orange Cream Pop Twizzlers-Wow Waa Wee Wow-BBL-Gotta Get My Summer On-Vacation-All I Ever Wanted!

Honored Social Butterfly

[30] 08122024:
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz-I Want My Mommy-Foggy All Day-If You Can Believe It-Was a Five Star Day-Actually-Everything Worked Out-Quite Unusually-Everybody Seems Really Really Happy Lately-Chills-60 Degrees-I'm In Heaven-On Earth Anything Is Possible-Maybe Not Sleep-Close Enough.

Honored Social Butterfly

[28] 08102024:
Sun's Not Telling Time-No Stick Shadow Today-3 Cats In 3 Windows-Dog Walker Passersbyes-Fruit Roll Ups-Saw a Treehouse-Want-Leaves Are Changing-No Complaints Here-Eat Your Veggies-Unplug Your Nose-Swimming In a Swimming Hole-Cold Water Creek-Bonfire-No Stars Again-Until We Meet-In Another Life-When We're Cats.

Honored Social Butterfly

[27] 08092024:
Crickets and Birds Say Good Morning-Rainbows Everywhere-Wicked Sun-Wildfires Still In The Air-Cough-Cough-How Much Can One Take In a Lifetime-I'm Late-I'm Late For a Very Important Date-Grilled Cheese and Soup-Tasty-Cinnamon Graham Crackers-Fantastic-Too-Cloudy-Darn-Can't Wish On a Star-Tonight-Mandy Movie-Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away-Humankind Created This Competition-What Is This Human Demolition-Anyway-Lollipops Are Fun-How Many Licks Does It Take?-3-Owl Be Sure To Remember That-Everyone's Crowding My Bubble-My Elbows Aren't Enough-What a Crying Shame-Turning That Frown Upside Down-Starting...Now-E.T. Says Be Good!-Happy Weekend To You!-I'll Be Here-Burning The Midnight Oil-;-).

Honored Social Butterfly

[26] 08082024:
Never Say Never-A First Time For Everything-Been Super Busy These Daze-Workaholic!-Who Me?-Please Just- Get Me Some Ice Cream!-Kalifornia Movie-#148-Cacti Are Awesome-OK-Au revoir!-Wait!-Adele Wants To Know If That's French-Of Course It Is Adele-Of Course It Is-À tout à l'heure [See Ya Later?].

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

[25] 08072024:
It's Not Friday?-:-(-Watch Out Kitty-Still Asleep Lady Walking Here-5 Garlic Cloves-Setting Records-Maybe Next Olympics-Winter Olympics Is Preferable-Brr-New Street Lamp!-There Should Be 2 Men In Trench Coats Standing Under It-Our Neighborhood Detectives-Junk Food Junkie Mode-Not Guilty-Until Proven Innocent?-GTG!

Honored Social Butterfly

[24] 08062024:
Oh Happy Day!-The Heat Is On-'Trap' Movie-What a Twist-I Love Surprises-It Rained!-Another Gorgeous Evening-Late Night Ice Cream Party-Never Going To Sleep-Until Tomorrow.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP