PENPALS

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS

Message 41 of 347

Hello Penpals

I am new on this site.  I would be interested in emailing about life up an downs or interests with people from any area in the USA.  I am 69, retired, married and lonely, have 3 grown children and 7 grandchildren.   I am originally from upstate NY but reside in Texas since 1993.   email-grandmek1955@yahoo.com

Thanks 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 347

Hi Alan, I'll give Marilee your postal address when I see her in a couple of weeks Smiley Happy Thanks!

Gloria

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 347

Hello Gloria,

Tell your church friend that I am willing to give it a whirl.  I was raised in church -- my Mother was a choir director and my father was a deacon, so I imagine that we can relate that way.  I am a retired professional aged 66 and live in an upscale Memphis suburb, Germantown.  I am divorced with two daughters, seven grand kids, and two great grand kids.  My mailing address is 7133 Riverwood, Germantown TN 38138.  My email is alandgray777@yahoo.com.  Looking forward to hearing from you or your friend. - Alan 

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 347

Hi there, I have a church friend in her 60s who would like a fellow senior as a snail mail pen pal. Marilee lives in San Francisco. Let me know if that would work! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 347
I am interested in pen pals preferably in New Jersey or neighboring states. I am a 73 year old lady.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 347

Yes I would be interested in writing snail mail with your mom. I also live in NJ. Please send me your address via my email Yourfriendbunny@aol.com   My name is Bunny ...I will be 73 years old next Wednesday.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 347

Greetings from Nutley, NJ....I am a 73 year old lady living in NJ. I am interested in pen pals. I live alone, no family left now. It would be nice to share some joys and laughs and etc...with someone nearer my own age group such as yourself. I think I can leave my email here and then we can snail mail...*regular* mail if you prefer. Sometimes I like that better. My name is Bunny. My email is: Yourfriendbunny@aol.com   hope to hear from you. Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 347

Dear Rose,

I am a retired professional and have been resting from a very busy life.  However, I do want to continue to help people, at least in some small way, and I do have plenty of time on my hands.  So, if your mother is lucid, and wouldn't mind receiving a "snail mail" from a 66-year old articulate, educated person, and I can somehow get a mailing address as appropriate.  I am willing to give it a whirl -- at least on a trial basis.  Enough said.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 347

I am writing for my 86 year old mother living in New Jersey.  She is looking for penpals to write to via snail mail.  if there is anyone interested in exchanging letters with a senior, woman please let me know.

thank you,

for Rose

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: July 14 2018 A Thought Pen Pal difficulty

Message 50 of 347

Hello everyone.

AARP recommends that you do not publish personal details or information that may compromise your personal privacy in public view on ANY community.

If people wish to exchange details via AARP please use the Private Messaging function of this community by selecting the userID of the person you wish to contact, and then selecting the send the "send this user a private message" in the Contact Me function on the right of the window:

Annotation 2019-08-11 154330.png

We remind people to always be careful even when sharing details.

Thank you.

Kudos
Views