Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS

Message 1 of 317

Hello Sandi,

I would probably make a really good penpal for you.  I lost my aunt a few years ago -- she was also my special penpal and like a second mother to me.  I was truly fortunate to have had her in my life!

I am in my 60s too, a retired professional, educated articulate, and intelligent.  I have siblings (a younger sister and a younger brother), two grown daughters, seven grandkids, and two great grandkids.  My email is alandgray777@yahoo.com and my mailing address is 7133 Riverwood, Germantown (an upscale suburb of Memphis), Tn 38138.  Please respond!  Tell me a little bit about yourself and where you are.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 317

🙂

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 317

Great Sandi! I'll pass this onto her on Sunday Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 317

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 317

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 317
Hi Sandi, I have a church friend in her 60s. She doesn't have a computer and can only write via snail mail. She lives in SF, no kids, no spouse, no pets... Just a brother who cares for her and church friends. Would you want to write with her? If so, please let me know your address Smiley Happy

Best,
Gloria
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 317

Hello. I’m looking for a pen pal. I lost my Aunt recently. We were pen pals for many, many years. I really miss her letters in the mail. 

Im in my 60s with grown children and we have grandchildren. 

I work part time.

Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely, Sandi.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 317

Hi Marilyn,

61 yr old man, from sw mi here.

Seeking any chats.

Let me know when you get this, I'll write more.

Duane

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 317

Hello,

Thank you for emailing.  I am in the DFW area.  I am 69 yrs old.  I am a retired hospice nurse, and also have a degree in Paramedics..I have lived in New Orleans, Fla, Pa moved around a lot while my first spouse was climbing the corp ladder.  He passed in 1998.  I used to be a very athletic but as one ages the muscles and joints don't cooperate as well...lol...tell me more about your music career.  If you would like you can email me at grandmek1955@yahoo.com....Happy Saturday

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 317

Hello Marilynn,

Did I spell your name right?  I hope so!  At any rate, I am a long retired ago 66-year old professional in the Memphis, TN area (originally from Illinois), educated, divorced, healthy, with two grown daughters, seven grandchildren, and two great grandchildren (so far).  I used to be a musician.  I like to read.  I led a very busy life.  I like to email  Give me a chance -- you'll probably be glad you did. If you decide to email me back, tell me where you are and maybe a little more about yourself.  Thanks!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season