Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS

Message 291 of 447

Happy Holidays to you & a very Happy New Year --- full of lots ..., of health & inner calmness, my sincere wishes from Puerto Rico / USA, be safe, don't hesitate to reply if you wish to be my Pen Pal "One Moment At A Time"

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: WISH: PENPALS

Message 292 of 447

I'm looking for someone to talk to also.  I never had a pen pal before, but now I want someone to share with and this seems the best way because it's so hard to meet people in person now.  It seems everyone spends their lives in front of screens.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 293 of 447

Hi, Dita,

This is Merrilly.  I just read another of your posts and we have a awful lot in common.  I'd like to be your penpal if you would like to be mine.  Tell me and I'll supply my email and you can supply yours so we can write privately.

Merrilly

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 294 of 447

Hi, Dita,

I'd love to correspond.  Certainly email is more private once we know if we're compatible.

I'm going to be 74 in March, work for Aflac and have no family or friends anymore.  They've all melted.  Family is gone and friends forgot about me while I cared for my ailing mom for several years.

So now I'm lonesome and want to start activity with penpals.  I'm a musician, love theater, used to love to read, but there doesn't seem to be much except politics, sex and thrillers now.

I live on a fixed income even though I work because my job is commission only, so that's not real often because I can't do it full time.

If you think we'd fit, let me know.

Merrilly

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 295 of 447

I want to find a real penpal I can share with, but I think it's a bit early to share real email addresses.  

I don't even know if it makes sense for us to connect.  Like how old are you, what's your life situation, etc., so I can compare it with mine.  Before we can really share, we need to know these things

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: July 14 2018 A Thought Pen Pal difficulty

Message 296 of 447

Sure you can connect.  For me, writing's always been the best way to really say what I feel.  I'll be 74 in March and have been writing my thoughts and feelings to everyone I've ever known most of my life.

I'm doing this to connect with other people.  I'm lonely.  My family's either dead or gone away.  My friends disappeared during the years I cared for my mom through her Alzheimer's.  I work for Aflac kind of full time but that doesn't really connect with many people.

So I want to find someone I can share with and this seems a good way to do it.  If you're game, we can try.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 297 of 447
Praised almighty God and would like to share my testimony with you but could you reply to my email address pappy474@icloud.com
Thank you
With love
Larry
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 298 of 447
Hello would love to share my testimony with you but could you reply to my address
Pappy474@icloud.com
May God blessing you
With love Larry
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 299 of 447
Hello Sandra
Praised God for he is worthy to be praised am happy that we are becoming best of Christlike penpal but could you reply to me at my email address pappy 474@icloud.com
Thank you
With love Larry
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 300 of 447
Good morning Lydia
Am praying that we can becoming beast of penpal friend by we always keeping God in ours thoughts but could you responded to my email address pappy474@icloud.com
Thank you
With love Larry
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors