Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Pfizer update - one person's experience

Bronze Conversationalist

Pfizer update - one person's experience

My first round with Pfizer affected me with two or three mild symptoms for a few days without even a hint of fever, but my second one provided no discernible symptoms, other than a slightly sore knot at the injection site for about 2 days. I noticed the soreness only when I rubbed it. Otherwise, it was just business as usual.

I have heard of everything from no symptoms up to being "a real doozy." So, just get the vaccinations when you can and don't worry about it. I worried that my second one might kick my butt, but I ended up riding my bike just about every day. That's how serious it was.

I only know what I've read and heard and how that news compares to my experience. I'd gladly get the shots again with the hopes that it would keep me from even a mild case of the real COVID-19.

Stay well,

Lynn

Honored Social Butterfly

Agree with posting. We've had the first Moderna and will get second in a week. Had sore arms for a couple of days. Have heard a number of stories after the 2nd jab ranging from more sore arms to really ill for a day, but nothing worse than that.  

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Anonymous
Not applicable

@retiredtraveler my 2nd Moderna vaccine had me in bed the 2nd and 3rd day. Glad it is over 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP