Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Want to increase your score in Mahjongg Dimensions?

Mahjongg Dimensions is all about speed โ€” and level completion. To climb the leaderboard, first, youโ€™ll need to get to level 10, as completing it nets you 10,000 bonus points. (You get cumulative bonus points for beating each level: level 9 gets you 9,000 points, level 8 gets you 8,000, and so on).

Youโ€™ll also want to take advantage of the speed-match bonus, which rewards you for making a match within two seconds of your last match. Your first speed match will add a 2x multiplier to the score, your next consecutive speed match will add a 3x multiplier, and so on. Chaining together quick matches is a huge source of points!

Lastly, look out for multi-match bonuses, which occur when you make a match with the same symbols as the previous match. The multiplier increases the same way as the speed-match multiplier, so always be sure to search for like symbols!

Silver Conversationalist

How do you get to climb past Level 3 to get those bonuses points in Level 9 and 10?  It appears the AARP version only goes up to Level 3.

That's correct, @JoLo49Mahjongg Dimensions only has 3 levels, so the challenge is getting your score as high as possible before running out of time โ€“ or levels.

0 Kudos
Contributor

No matter how much time I have left, the game is over after one round.  There don't appear to be any levels.  I've finished the game with 48 seconds left and only scored 45,000 points and also finished the game with a few seconds left and scored over 50,000...makes no sense to me.

0 Kudos

@Kalathiatoo; @kp4703; @Stevegotl, you're doing great! Mahjongg Dimensions only has 3 levels, so the challenge is getting your score as high as possible before running out of time โ€“ or levels.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

So I don't see how people can get a score over 150,000. On my best day I've only gotten 55,000 points.

Contributor

I donโ€™t see how people score that high either. Iโ€™ve been playing this game for a long time and have gotten better over time, but my highest score is around 60K and yet the same people score 100K every day. I have my suspicions that some have figured out how to cheat. 

Periodic Contributor

On my old Kindle, which died, I could get all the bonuses and extra time after I played 1 time, but on my new Kindle I can't get them, even when I'm signed into AARP.  I tried to contact Arkadium games, but they didn't seem to even know what I was talking about and were no help.  Like the other respondent, I've only ever gotten 3 levels even when there was more time left.

Periodic Contributor

I used to be able to get more bonuses and time, but never get that on my new device.  Not sure why AARP does not have Arkadium games look into this issue.  I used to be able to score over 150,000 points but am lucky if I score 30,000 now.  So frustrating.  Arkadium was no help when I contacted them.  Maybe if enough people contact them, they will do their job and get everyone on a level playing field.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

So I can only get to level 3 and I still have time left but it always ends the game for me. Am I doing something wrong?

Contributor

Same thing happens to me.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP