Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Would love to just chat!

I am recently retired and still getting used to being at home all day.  I tried to get a part time job but no success. I would love to chat and get to know people from all over the country.  Maybe you can give me some advice on retirement loneliness!  Rebecca 

Rebecca
Regular Social Butterfly

I guess just jump into different posts and start commenting that will fill up sometime. I am from Pa. I retired after 18 years at my last Banking job in Del. on disability due to bad health after our youngest daughter was killed. I have 2 other CHD, 6 Gr CHD, and a new Gr-GrDD, and luckily I still have my husband.
There are lots of spots you can get on and chat or just get on and comment. I am on many days, see a few places to drop a comment here and there and get off.
Good luck, I hope you meet lots of new people, they are quite friendly on here.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Conversationalist

Hey there, I'm so sorry for your loss.  WOW, you have a large family.  I'm divorced so it's just me in the house, well, and three dogs.  I have two daughters, two grandkids and one great grandaughter.

I'm in GA and boy is it already hot here!  I used to garden all the time but getting older, I can't deal with the sun and heat like I used to.  It's ok...I like being older.

Enjoy your day, Rebecca

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Is anyone out there to chat?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Jerome. I'm here. Find this tool a little cumbersome. I wish there was a way for a bunch of folks to get on Zoom or some other tool and speak together. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP