Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 61 of 129

Hello everyone. Please DO NOT reveal personal information on a PUBLIC FORUM,  If you wish to provide contact information, use the Private Message functionality on the community.  Learn more here >> https://community.aarp.org/t5/Technology/How-do-I-send-a-private-message/ta-p/2185159

In all cases, please be careful when sharing information.

Thank you

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 129

I would love have Paypal .Moved from Florida after Hurricane Michael to Indiana  I have 3 grown kids and 10 grand babies lost hubby little over 2 years ago contact me on here 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 129

I would love to have a pen pal.  I see that this post is several weeks old, but would be interested in a pen pal. 

This brings back memories when I was in elementary school, and the teacher organized pen pals then and I had a pen pal who lived in Scotland.  What a wonderful idea!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 129

Hello Sandi my name is James. My self I am only 48. We have two grown children, with two grandchildren. [Personal email address and poste address removed fro PUBLIC VIEW to protect your online identity]
I would love to hear from you

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 129

Hello!

I would like to be your pen pal.

Im in my 50s and we have six grown children and grandchildren.

Here is my address. 

[personal address removed from PUBLIC VIEW to protect your online privacy]

Have a nice evening! Please let me know by email if you received this message. 🙂

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 129

I would love to have a pen pal. I am interested in travel, languages, family and am fairly conservative. Female pen pal preferably.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 129

Image result for pen pal clipart

I'd love a pen-pal.  you can email me at [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired] so we can exchange addresses.  I am 51 and work full-time, love to read, and all things horror.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 129

You must be very young! I am already a grand-mother although I do not know my daughter's family; she and I do not get along... What is the name of your son?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 129

I enjoy poetry,  reading, and insightful conversation! My son is four years old and I live in Lindenhurst, Il which is just under an hour from Arlington Heights.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 129

Hello Tracy, I am in Houston, (my daughter lives in Arlington Heights); French by birth, American by choice, I love cooking, classical music, watercoloring and writing poetry.... what about you?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.