Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

PENPALS WANTED!

Let's be penpals!

2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

Hello,

Been looking for a penpal site, so will try this!

Im 63, work part time at a Elementary school, have 2 grown children(1 is deaf) and am single. I have many stories to share about my life, and would love to hear others life stories. Just looking for daily chat about any subject really. Look forward to chatting

Silver Conversationalist

Hey there.... ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello and welcome to the community. My name is Lee,live in Maine and I'm hoping we can share some stories of our lives. Feel free to PM me whenever you like.. Looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Please send me a private note if you would like to correspond.  Thank you.

Super Contributor

My name is Roberta and I would like a penpal who enjoys reading, gardening, and cats. I'm 65.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

Same โ˜บ๏ธ

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

I like all three reading gardening and cat

Regular Contributor

Hi... I would love being pen pals.  I am 71 and live in Dallas, Oregon.

Send me text message.

Contributor

Hi!  I am a senior living in the Pittsburgh suburbs with my husband and Skye, our dog.  I volunteer at the library twice a week.  I enjoy reading so much.  Do you?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Linda: my name is Patty. I live in NC. with my husband Ray and our 2 cats. Leah n Molly. What caught my ๐Ÿ‘'s were you love to read. I do too. At my library 3 days a week. Return books n get new ones. If you're interested, let me know n we can start pen-paling.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Linda and welcome to the community. Lots of good people here. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Info Seeker +

Hi Roberta,

I'd love to be your penpal if you're not already inundated with requests.

If I'm being honest, I love to read (but don't have time). I'm a writer by profession - so I can tell a good story. I have two dogs (no cats - but had one when I was a little boy) and my partner LOVES to garden. I never got into it.

It sound like the two of us don't really have much in common, but I would love to learn about your world. If you're interested, [EMAIL DETAILS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW FOR YOUR ONLINE SAFETY] PLEASE USE THE PERSONAL MESSAGING FUNCTION FOR PRIVATE CONTACT.

Take care and I hope you're staying safe. -Dan

Community Manager
Community Manager

Cupidcrewheader.jpg

For those looking for Penpals here is a good opportunity for you!  You can participate in the Cupid Crew Card writing! 

Check out my post for more details:https://community.aarp.org/t5/Introduce-Yourself/Cupid-Crew-Cards/m-p/2380727

Gold Conversationalist

Please send me a private message if you would like to correspond.  Live in Florida but native of California.  Turning 65 this year.  Look forward to hearing from YOU!

Contributor

I sent you a message earlier maybe before I was fully registered , can you tell if you received that please before I feel silly sending a second .

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I didn;t  get an earlier message, and you won't feel  silly . I would love to chat with you.  So lets start over, Looking forward to getting to know you better, and sharing mutual interest!                  Tonylo

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi... I would love being pen pals with you.  I live in Dallas, Oregon and I am a young active 71. Text me message...PM me... 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi .. I would like to be pen pals if you are still looking for some.   New to this site.  Pm me  

Trusted Contributor

Yes i'm still interested in getting to know friends from different cities and states. I live in N.Y. looking forward to sharing interesting conversations with you!

Tonylo

Hello, new at this stuff, retired logger, 65 years young living in the northern Idaho mountains, just me and my dog. really stay to myself and should correspond with others more often. Well just like to talk about how you day went, mine was ok, working on pickup and chopping winter wood., Well thanks and have a good day. Randall

Regular Contributor

Hi Randall...

If you are still looking for pen pals I would love to write exchanging snail mail letters... PM me..text me so I see it... I live in Dallas,Oregon.. I am a young 71 year old active girl.   

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Randall,

Pm me and let's be pen pals..  It would be fun to share the days ....

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Hello!

I would like to be pen pals ๐Ÿ™‚ if you are still looking. 

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Hi. I am a 75 yo married man

Periodic Contributor

Hi, If you are still looking for a pen pal, please PM me.
I am interested!  

Regular Contributor

Good evening, 

I am looking for a pen pal myself. I am about to turn 31 and was recently married. I am looking for someone who wouldnโ€™t mind weekly, biweekly, or monthly email correspondence. I look forward to hearing from you! Happy Holidays! 

Periodic Contributor

If you are still looking for a penpal, I am interested!  I love to read!  My name is Jeanne

Contributor

Hi "Simplegal",

Am new here on the AARP Pen Pal site and saw your cute chipmunk!  I seek an intelligent female for a Pal and since you are listed as a gold conversationalist thought I'd give you a chat!  I'm a widower and retired from various work in '09 and, coincidentally, stopped playing tennis the same year.

Would be pleased to chat with you via email.  Mine is prtexan@yahoo.com.  Look forward to hearing from you! ๐Ÿ˜

Phil

Periodic Contributor

I would like that!  

My name is Trish.  

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP