Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 1 of 42
Hello Nicole, I know your post is a few months old at this point but if you are still looking for help with this project then I would like to offer my services. I am 32 years old and love knit and crochet.

Regards,
Heather
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 42

@SengaL903370 

Hello I am new to being a penpal and noticed that you like to knit and live in Scotland.  I would love to have a penpal that is in another country.  Would you like to see if we would make a good match?  I am 32 and live in Vancouver, Canada.  I have been married for just over a year and are currently petless but if we couold have one we would definitely have a dog.

Regards,

Heather

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Reply: Thank you: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 3 of 42

Hello there, I'm Lance. I'm 55 and divorced for 25+ years. I am a single parent with a daughter of 29. I have 2 grandbabies,  9 & 8. I love in the midwest and retired. I was in the Navy  for 5 years and miss the penpals I had while serving.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 42

Hello.  I am Lance. I'm white and 55 and am looking for someone to chat with. I'm divorced for 25+ years and have recently retired. 

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 42

@mr3352735 

@co84506256 

@SengaL903370 

@DebS132580 

& others

Hello there all of you posting that you wish to be penpals 

Realize your newbies so you may not be aware that you can do as I did at top of this post @person name 

Without doing that its difficult to know who you are responding to ??? 

So open to post & type @ & list  of all those posted here will popup choose the person(s) you want then they will be recognized in your post & also they'll get email(if setup to in settings) & know you responded to them

Also you can click their avatar(name)  & send them private messages here if you desire to share addresses or email info cause not supposed to put personal info on thread they'll remove it

Good luck on being penpals

Hope you all are able to make great connections 

Just thought I'd share a little guidance it can be tricky learning how all works 

Have a blessed day! 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 42
Hi,
Are you still looking for a Penpal?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 42

Hi !

I am a 62 year old women in California and I have been writer most of my life.  I would like to be snail mail pen pals with a senior as I know how much receiving a letter can mean. 

Please let me know how I can participate in your program.

Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 42

A complete newbie but would like to chat via snail mail or e-mail.  Am retired, live alone, like my own company but want to interact with people who enjoy corresponding.  I am sorta stranded in Ca. (long story) but born and raised on the east coast (Philly).  Love lots of things - too many to list but basically love animals, out-of-doors, art (am an equine artist), games of many kinds, camping especially, and others.  

Hope to hear from someone.  Not sure how this works but will try to figure it out.  Claire 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank you: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 9 of 42

Am a new writer hoping someone would like to correspond by snail mail.  Wondering if there's anyone out there in their 60's or 70's who lives alone but loves to be in contact with people in general.  Am from Philly but stuck in Ca. (long story =^..^=)  One daughter nearby but no other family here.  Love animals (am an equine artist for fun), camping, games (table games, logic and puzzles - for a few), and other interests. 

Do contact me if you would like to chat awhile.  Claire

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 42

I am new to this and look forward to having a penpal. I live in Glasgow, Scotland. Been engaged for 33years. Have 1 son(23) and a grandson (3 and a half). They keep me busy. I like to read, knit, take photographs, walks in the country. I had my wee dog sam for 11 years, he passed away on the 1st of Feburary this year. I miss him lost. I have been paid off from work due to a health issue. I volunteer in the Recovery Cafes in the North East of Glasgow, have done for the last 6 years.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Senga

Kudos
Views