Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Newest ACE! @SIMPLEGAL

I hope everyone is having a good week! I wanted to introduce our latest ACE whom achieved the badge earlier this week! A member of the community since 2010, @SIMPLEGAL has been especially active in the Home & Family, Entertainment and Health forums in the past six months.

Having joined AARP and the community over a decade ago, she is a staple of our community! SIMPLEGAL has a background in real estate and preaches being happy, healthy and LIVING life!

Say Hello!

Gold Conversationalist

Thank you AARPMichaelP and all others who left a note. 

Social Butterfly

@SIMPLEGAL , So sorry if I didn't officially welcome you to the ACE program.  Very belated congratulations.  I try to check the Introduce Yourself forum regularly.  Want people to feel welcomed and encouragement to jump into the forums.  Of course you have be in the community for quite a while. See ya out there! 😀 ---  Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SIMPLEGAL congrats!!!! 🙂

Conversationalist

Congratulations on your ACErship, SIMPLEGAL!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @SIMPLEGAL I am curious what your opinion is on this topic. Do you think we are headed for another housing bubble?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AARPMichaelP what is a housing bubble?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous! A housing bubble is a type of economic bubble that occurs periodically in local or global real estate markets, and typically follow a land boom. A land boom is the rapid increase in the market price of real property such as housing until they reach unsustainable levels and then decline.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @AARPMichaelP 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP