Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Looking to make Friends

I'm looking to make new friends, I live in Texas, 62 yrs old. Would love to have someone to chat with and meet new friends.. Enjoy great conversations 

Contributor

Hello I live in Michigan  how are u

Periodic Contributor

Hi, I Live in Greenwood Indiana.  

Lahayle65
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@beachsideview1  Welcome to the on-line community!      So glad to see you jumping in.      ---  Christine

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@CupCakes609210 Welcome to the on-line community! Jump right into the different forums and find one that you enjoy.  I spend time on The Girlfriend, Friends and Family, Healthy Living and recently enjoy the weekly affirmation tea.   Lots of friendly folks!  Christine

Kudos
Views
Contributor

I understand where you are at. I am 58 and have no friends. Moved to a new city and find I am in need of adult conversation. I have my 2 grandsons living with me but they are 14 and 11 and don't understand what I am going through. What are your interests and hobbies?

Social Butterfly

@nhvigil62  Welcome to the on-line community.  Sounds like you have some special challenges, balancing getting acclimated to a new city and caring for your grandsons.  I've been posting on a few forums, and enjoy the experience.  The Girlfriend, Family and Friends and Healthy Living are usually were you can find me.  Hope you enjoy your experience with the on-line community and the different forum available.  Christine

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP