Community Manager
Community Manager

Newest ACE! @DeahC77388

Conversationalist

Aw, thanks @AARPMichaelP . This was unexpected. Let me just quickly clarify that I'm a PhD type doc, not an ND nor MD. I do hope to see an vibrant forum community here. Feel like I've already made a couple special friends. Many thanks for the welcome.

Bronze Conversationalist

Deah,   Great ACE welcome to the place; Posting  a good pace, look comfy in the space. Now my brain is tired trying to rhyme this early in the morning! 😣🤗 Christine

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congrats @DeahC77388 🙂

Regular Contributor

Congratulations!

Wanjiru Warama
Conversationalist

Thanks Wanjiru. It was a surprise to me. LOL

Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeahC77388 Well, we are loving your contributions lately!  The community is better off because of it. What's your favorite part about it so far and after being a member for so many years - why did you decide to start being active in the community now?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

As tempted as I am to throw in my 2 cents about politics and culture, it is rather nice to not have much of that here. The pace is certainly slower than on other social media platforms, can be a nice difference from Facebook where I usually hang out with professional colleagues of all ages. Here, there is the chance to meet folks from my generation, which is a refreshing change. Why now? -- I'm not really sure. I didn't have a particular reason.

Super Contributor

Congrats and welcome! You are a very accomplished addition to these columns.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Community Manager

Well said, @postman29!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Virtual Community Center 

Offering a wide variety of FREE interactive, online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun. Learn More

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health