Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

55+ Communities ?

Hi All:  I just joined AARP and am looking through the community topics.  Is there any specific group  where people provide information on 55+ communities to live?  Currently living in CT looking at the possibility of moving to some place warmer. This past winter was pretty dreary especially with everyone staying home because of the pandemic.  I need some warm weather and sunshine !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MaureenB140090 wrote:

Hi All:  I just joined AARP and am looking through the community topics.  Is there any specific group  where people provide information on 55+ communities to live?  Currently living in CT looking at the possibility of moving to some place warmer. This past winter was pretty dreary especially with everyone staying home because of the pandemic.  I need some warm weather and sunshine !

💥 Hi @MaureenB140090 were you able to find something? 💥

Honored Social Butterfly

@MaureenB140090 

Welcome and perhaps ask your 55+Communities question in the HOUSING Board (sub-category of HOME & FAMILY) or maybe even the RETIREMENT Board.  It would probably get more views and maybe responses. 

Details would also be important - single family communities or multi-unit complexes?  What other things would be important other than the weather?  Urban-Suburbia-Rural?  Walkabout community?  Taxation?  Availability of housing programs? 

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP