Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ“‹ Top 10 Things Not to Do When Someone Dies!

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ“‹ Top 10 Things Not to Do When Someone Dies!

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

***Read comments and/or comment***

๐Ÿ—ฃAPRIL 13, 2019 BY MATTHEW HART.

โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‰โ€ŒLink to online information๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—๐ŸคŽ

Anonymous
Not applicable

***Read comments and/or comment***

๐Ÿ—ฃAPRIL 13, 2019 BY MATTHEW HART.

โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‰โ€ŒLink to online information๐Ÿ‘ˆ 

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—๐ŸคŽ

0 Kudos

Dealing with this right now....
IF your loved one didn't leave a will/plan/instructions...
DO visit with the county probate office who may not be able to give legal advice, will indeed help you understand the probate process and point you in the right directions - for there are many!

I am dealing with Mom's estate, and the biggest blessing I have is for the first time in our lives, her children (all 5 of us) are not fighting and bickering with each other. If even one of us dissents over a decision - this would be a much messier situation.

I do not begrudge the advice of having an Estate Planner (attorney) but we were all caught by surprise... we thought Mom had more time..... we thought wrong.

Oh - and biggest piece of advice - MAKE SURE YOUR OWN ESTATE PLANNING IS IN PLACE AND UP-TO-DATE!

You don't want to leave your own family grieving AND having to deal with all this.
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Super Contributor

Interesting article! Many issues I would not have considered.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP